Long time, no blog?

09:04:00



Hey lovelies, 


So I believe I’ve been on my longest break from blogging since I started this space on the internet. That really baffles me. How has time passed by so quickly and when is the last time I’ve given my blog a proper update and told you how I was? I’ve been wanting to get back into the swing of things but then a lot of things seem to come up and stop me from doing so. As well as having exams in the month of December I’ve also had countless job interviews via skype, an eight-hour flight home from the United States and a family loss which entailed having family members to comfort and support. I’m happy to wave goodbye to 2016 and see my life begin to stabilise and slow down in pace. By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2017 is treating you well. I am currently working in a company as a part of my obligatory internship segment of my bachelor’s degree, so luckily for me, I’m going to have more time to enjoy myself writing blog posts and it’ll be awhile until exams and schoolwork dominate my life. 


I thought that it would be a good idea to have a little catch up with my blog readers as well as to outline the things I plan to do with my space on the internet this year (new year new me!). Update me on something exciting that has happened to you recently, I’d love to hear all about it.

As a lot of you will know (particularly from the last few updates on my blog), I was on study abroad in Purdue University from August until Christmas of last year. In a nutshell, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I had the chance to meet an abundance of different people as well as visit 14 states! I got “the travel bug” as one of my friends likes to call it and I really couldn’t agree anymore. My desire to explore more places has only grown since being on the other side of the globe. This year it is my aim to see more of Europe and particularly a lot of Ireland that I’ve not had the chance to see in the past (hands up if you’re Irish and have never been to the Cliffs of Moher!). I met numerous people who had been to Ireland and they always said that it was such a lovely place, they have also been to parts of the country I’ve not seen and have now made it my aim to visit. Of course, I’d like to incorporate some of my travels into my blog in the form of travel diaries and recommendations of things to do and see in different destinations. I’d basically like to branch my blog’s brand a little more and write more travel posts which vastly increased towards the end of 2016. 


That’s not to say that I will be completely abandoning the whole lifestyle element of my blog. Lifestyle was always a large part of my blog and I still want to write on small bits and pieces that relate to lifestyle and even pieces that combine both travel and lifestyle. 



For the next while, I am planning on composing three blog posts per week, two involving lifestyle and one involving travel so that you can get the best of both worlds. 




I hope that you’ll tune into my posts as I slowly but surely re-enter the blogosphere again! To 2017! 




I’ll see you in my next one guys, 
Keep safe,


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!