Turkey Run State Park, Indiana!

09:00:00




Hey lovelies,

On my second weekend studying abroad, there was a residences trip to Turkey Run State Park organised.

I thought that I may as well go, see a state park and get to know some of the other people living in my neighbourhood. Almost immediately, I got chatting to two friends and another girl on my floor which was lovely. We really wanted to go canoeing together on the trip but unfortunately there weren't enough canoes to let everyone go.

Instead, two of us went on a hike around the trails of the park with a group of people from the Purdue Cornerstone neighbourhood and we saw what a beautiful place Turkey Run State Park really is.

We saw lots of the Park's main attractions like the big bridge and the punch bowl and generally had a great time walking around.

I'd really highly recommend this to a lover of the outdoors and thought I would share some of the pictures I took on the day! Enjoy!




































Have you ever been to a state park?
Let me know in the comments below! 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It looks like you are having a wonderful time, the photos look amazing, I love seeing what you get up to.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!