Indiana State Fair!

09:00:00



Hi Guys!

I hope you're all well!

On my very first weekend in the states, our study abroad coordinator organised a small trip to the Indiana State Fair which was going on for the majority of the month of August. She managed to get her hands on a lot of free tickets and we were free to take additional friends if we wanted to.

The State fair was on in Indianapolis (Or Indy as they say here) which is about an hour south of West Lafayette.

Although rain was foretasted for the day, I really enjoyed the fair as there was so much to do. There was a large variety of food to eat (I got a hot dog and then ate some of Emma's Amish doughnut) as well as a pharmacy/sweet shop which showed the history of how some medicines came about. There were also lots of animals to see and crafts that people made and had entered into the state fair such as pumpkins, flowers and much more!

My favourite bit was seeing the animals of course! There were dogs, goats, pigs and horses, some of which were the biggest of these kinds I've seen in my life. No joke they're absolutely massive.

As well as that there was a carnival and we decided to take a ride on the Ferris Wheel and look down at the activities of the carnival.


Here are some of the images I captured from the carnival. I really hope you enjoy them!





















Have you ever been to a state fair or anything similar to this?

Let me know in the comments below!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!