Where to go for a unique blog header full of personality!

09:00:00






Hi Lovelies,

I don't know if you know this, but for the longest time I have never been completely happy with my blog and I would always be at it tweaking it because it was never perfect or as nice as I'd imagined it would be. I would go from changing the templates again and again to attempting to create my own header full of personality that would end up looking dreadful. I was really beginning to run out of answers if I'm honest.

Now, I'm not the kind of person keen on making large investments into my blog and buying fancy themes, templates and blog headers to make my blog look far more luxurious and professional. If I'm frank, I don't think it's necessary to be spending 20 quid on something like that when I could spend 20 quid on something that would enable me to improve my blog content i.e a new product I could review. Not that there is anything wrong with choosing to go down that route. It just wasn't for me.

I began to give up and just accept that my blog would always be an ugly train wreck forever, Then, after the night I hosted my first ever twitter chat, I received a private message from a lovely girl from the chat who offered to design a header for me in exchange for some promotion on my blog and social media. After having a browse through her blog as well as her Instagram, I got a grasp of her kind of style and agreed to have her design three templates for me based on a description and a draft I sent her.



Her name is Emma from the blog "Oh Fab". I told her that I like the whole idea of travel, that I am a crazy cat lady and that I could never say no to an offer of Starbucks! I also said that I would like a bit of color incorporated into my header as I find it injects a bit of life into my blog. I also sent her a ridiculously crap drawing of the kind of thing I thought I'd like and based on that alone she sent me three excellent templates for a header. I could totally end up switching them up now and again if I did get a bit bored! 



In my mind, a blog header is probably the most important element of any blog. It's what greets the reader and the first impression they'll get from your blog. It's pretty important to get that right. It took me a long time and I'm very content with it now.

I'd really highly recommend Emma to anybody who is looking for this kind of thing. Not everybody can design a really good blog header and that's okay. There's no shame in asking for a bit of help.


Here are Em's links if you wish to get into contact with her regarding her designs.

Em's Blog 
Em's Instagram 
Em's Twitter
Em's Etsy shop 




Does your blog need a makeover?
Would you consider making use of Em's talents?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your new header, it is so beautiful! Definitely going to check out some of Emma's things.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do if you want to change something! :)
      I love the kinds of fonts she does too!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog header it's so cute!

    Rebecca x
    http://rebeccalaura02.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header!I purchase mine a while ago from a different girl and made such a huge difference in my whole blog appearance!As you did,i tried to design mine for the longet time but it looks sooo bad ahaha Thankfully there are talented people out there who handle things like that for us ^_^

    xx Aphrodite ~ BubblyBeauty

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!