Travel Resources I use!

09:00:00


Hi Lovelies,

In just over 2 weeks time I will be jetting off on a plane and on my way to Chicago. For my five months on the other side of the planet, I would really like to get a bit of travelling done and see parts of the world I might never have the chance to see again.

Recently, in preparation for this great endeavour, I've discovered a lot of different resources I can use to plan trips etc. and I thought that it would be a great idea to share some of the travel resources I use with you!


Travel Resources I use!



Travel Blogs 


I enjoy the occasional travel blog post. Earlier this week, I shared some Travel Blog posts that have all inspired to me to travel. Blogs can share both visual images as well as descriptions of what there is to see in certain locations.

One of my favourite travel blogs is Salt and Chic but there are many others out there too, you just need to look. I also write the odd travel post if you're interested!


Kayak 

Kayak is one of my recent finds. It is a website where you can find deals on planes and hotels. I can personally browse on the explore page forever and calculate the cheapest destinations to travel to as well as the most convenient places to fly to.



TripAdvisor 

Trip Advisor is my absolute go-to website when I want to decide what to do when I travel. Not only can you find reviews for different hotels, but you can also find restaurant reviews and reviews for certain activities. If somewhere has been given a bad review, there's a high chance I won't try it.

That being said, I don't take every review into consideration, but rather the reviews and scores overall.


Trivago

Trivago is a website that finds you the best deals you can get in hotels. This will definitely be something I'll use if I end up travelling and need to stay somewhere on a budget. I find that you can always get a last minute deal through trivago!


Brochures 

Holiday brochures are an absolutely great resource to have. Usually, they will be filled to the brim with the most popular things to see and do which can be really handy when planning your holiday!


What travel resources are absolute staples for you? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I do love trip advisor when it comes to travelling! It's so useful to see what you should do whilst on your holidays. And I will definitely give salt&chic a read - thank you!x
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tips! Other than the one you have already mentioned I also try to have a look what Lonely Planet & National Geographic suggest. Plus I have one favourite traveller, which inspires me as well as educates in terms of safety etc. Best wishes, Iga

    Find me at: http://www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used Kayak before but it sounds really resourceful!
    I recently found out about SecretFlying.com where they find out about amaaazing flight deals (think London NYC roundtrip for 350€) so if you're not fixed on a time or place check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find TripAdvisor really helpful when I'm planning trips. I actually love using Instagram as a resource as well, if I'm travelling to Hawaii for example I'll search relevant hashtags and it's a great way to discover hidden gems, foodie places and things to do :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!