StyleWe White Bikini

09:00:00



Hello lovelies,

Today's post is about Style We again! As well as the grey T shirt dress, I was also sent a lovely bikini. Unfortunately it's too cold in Ireland at the moment to wear it, but even so I thought I would write a brief post about it.

As stated in my previous post, StyleWe is an online retail platform who offer a great variety of clothing which ranges from swimwear, to dresses, to jumpsuits to handbags. All of which derive from independent fashion designers. It is the aim of StyleWe to offer unique and quality clothing items.

As a part of our arrangement I was allowed to pick items that valued up to $80, which for me was one T shirt dress and this lovely white bikini. Seeing as I will be going to the states and hopefully travelling a lot, I thought it would be a good idea to get another bikini.

I got mine in a size medium, which according to the website will fit someone with a cup size ranging from an A to a C. The website also provides the measurements of the bust, waist and hip that it'll fit (Bust 31.5  inches, Waist 24 Inches and Hips 35.4 inches).

I probably could have opted for a smaller size, but the bikini fits and is very comfortable. I really love it and cannot wait to flaunt it whenever I manage to get to a beach or a pool!

Delivery took approximately a week and I would definitely recommend StyleWe to a friend!

Purchase the Bikini
Follow StyleWe on Twitter.


Have you ever shopped with StyleWe?
How did your experience go?


*This post was written in association with StyleWe. That being said, all comments and opinions in this post are my own and have been portrayed as honestly as possible. *

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice bikini, I really like white colour especially after getting a nice summer glow white just looks lush!

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style of this bikini, just plain and simple in comparison to all the fancy shmancy ones you can get these days! It'll look bomb ass with a tan. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!