StyleWe T-Shirt Dress!

13:30:00


Hey Guys!

I feel like it has been absolutely ages since I have posted anything fashion related. A lot of the stuff on my blog this month has been very travel-related. I'm hoping to get a few different posts out there too! Don't worry, I was just in a particularly travel-y mood in July which was reflected in my blog posts.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I was approached by the fashion company StyleWe, who proposed allowing me to try out some of their clothing items and giving them a review for my blog readers. After giving their website a little browse and seeing the absolutely gorgeous things that were for sale, I couldn't turn this offer down!


StyleWe is an online retail platform who offer a great variety of clothing which ranges from swimwear to dresses, to jumpsuits to handbags. These items all come from independent fashion designers which I thought was a lovely way to support the industry. The company is determined to offer high quality and unique pieces of clothing. As a part of the agreement, StyleWe offered to allow me to pick items up to the value of $80 to display in a post for reviewal purposes.


With that budget, I picked this gray T-Shirt dress, retailing for $45.00 as well as a white bikini which I will write about in a separate post!

For this price, I was given a lovely dress as well as superb service from StyleWe. The delivery came a lot faster than I thought it would, taking merely a week to be delivered which is pretty good in my opinion.


The dress itself is lovely. I love the beautifully elegant white lace details on the shoulders. It gives it a  unique touch which instantly makes it look like you've made tons more effort than you actually have! This is definitely a perfect transitioning dress from daytime to evening. I could definitely imagine myself wearing this in college and leaving it on if I was to go out in the evening.

The dress is made of both cotton (92%) and spandex (8%) and in my opinion, has a very luxurious and soft feel to it! 


My only problem with the dress is that it kind of clings to my stomach which unfortunately is my problem area. I was a little bit nervous to post some of the pictures taken because I honestly felt I looked 3 or 4 months pregnant. However, the addition of a belt helps a lot if you want to conceal your stomach that sticks out a little bit!

Otherwise, it is a pretty nice dress and I'm very happy with the purchase. I would definitely recommend StyleWe to a friend!







Have you shopped with Style We before?
Let me know how your experience was in the comments below!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this company before. I like the white lace on the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :)
      Yeah I didn't hear of them until I started working with them!

      Delete
  2. I love your grey t-shirt dress! I've heard of StyleWe before and I think they're quite popular with bloggers, you're so lucky to have the opportunity to work with them, well done you! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only heard of them from working with them.
      Thank you for your lovely comment. :)

      Delete
  3. T-shirt dresses are so easy to style but I love the lace cut out in this dress, it adds something extra! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!