2 Years blogging!

09:00:00



Hey lovelies,

Two years ago, I would definitely not have imagined myself sat behind the same screen, writing on the same blog I set up as a random remedy for my boredom during the summer after my leaving cert! We can definitely agree that life is full of surprises. Somehow, I've been writing on this little blog of mine for two years. It was July 14th, 2014 when I clicked publish on my first crappy little post which gave the crappiest introduction to a blog I have ever seen! There are no comments on that post either. I can't think why.

Ever since that absolute atrocious post, my blog has only improved in quality. I can definitely agree that there is more sense of purpose on my blog in 2016 than any of my posts in 2014. I feel like 2014 was used to write posts when I didn't have much to do. The words of my first posts are all over the place and it feels like I don't really know what I am talking about. Now, I have found my niche. I try to write about the things I want to write about and that's the core of what blogging is about. For me, my blog is all about writing about those cool days out so I can look back at them in years to come and say "Oh look at what I did on this day". But as well as that, I like to share positive and uplifting posts to inspire and motivate those around me. Remaining positive in life is all about shining light on the good and forgetting about the bad!

This last year of blogging has been great! I feel like I've made great progress since July 14th, 2015. I wrote about things that meant more to me rather than posts that everyone else is writing just to fit in. I've come up with ideas that I haven't seen on my blog lovin'' feed before and I have produced posts that show the difference between copying and getting inspiration from other bloggers.

So what's in store for the next year? I'm not exactly sure! I'll be living on the other side of the globe and doing professional work experience for the majority of it, so I imagine that the content of my blog will change a lot! Hopefully, it'll be a change for the better! I'll try to still include those posts we can all relate to no matter where in the world you may be. Who knows what other bizarre ideas my brain will produce in the future to come?


No matter how much my blog evolves there'll always be something to write about, the adventure of life will never stop.

Happy two years FishnetsxD!


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on your two years of blogging.


    Emma Inks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years of sticking with!! I love reading your blog and I can't wait to see what it has in stow in the future xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2 years Ellen! :) I've been enjoying your blog for quite some time now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you enjoy reading my little blog :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!