Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Recipe!

09:00:00


Hey lovelies,


For ages last year, I was obsessed with the whole "layered" smoothie, where you would layer one flavour on top of the other. To me it looked cool and twice as colourful! A lot of what I saw were juices like kiwi juice layered below watermelon juice etc. I kind of wanted to try and make my own recipe of something that tastes good to me; Peanut Butter and Jelly of course!

So off to the drawing board I went to craft a simple and energising Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie that would have that really cool layered effect but would also serve as a good snack be it a post work out snack or just something to treat yourself to! And now today I bring you my very own Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie recipe!




You will need... 


Layer 1 
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 ripe banana
Splash of milk
2 table spoons of natural greek yoghurt
1 heaped tablespoon of Peanut Butter


Layer 2Mixed frozen berries (I got summer fruits in Aldi)
3 Fresh Strawberries
Splash of Milk






Method 
- Simply blend the contents of layer 1 into a blender of your choice. Once well combined, pour it three quarters of the way into your glasss(es)!

- Blend the contents of layer 2 together and pour neatly on top of the first layer! 

- Add a few toppings of your preference. I added a few berries as well as flaked almonds! 



What is your favourite Smoothie recipe?
Let me know in the comments below!


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such easy and cool recipe! I need to start making more smoothies. Shame to say, but I can't remember the last time I had one, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen this looks delicious !! Such a nice recipe :) I don't have a fave recipe, I love just throwing everything in... but I have got to try this one x
    Shannon || bubblesandfresh.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!