My European Travel Destinations Check-List!

09:00:00


If I had to say what was one of the most worthwhile things I’ve spent my money on in my lifetime, travel would undoubtedly be up top alongside the college fees that contribute to me completing my degree. There is no other joy I feel I can get from another experience like that I get from my travels. I hop on a plane for two or three hours and all of a sudden I am in this completely alternate universe where I barely understand what people are saying and have no sense of direction. But, you know what? It’s wonderful! I absolutely love exploring and discovering places that take just as long to travel to as the west of Ireland! As I have never left Europe, I thought that it would be fun to compile a list of places I’d like to see! You too can also use this list if you’re hoping to travel as much as I do!

My European Travel List!


The United Kingdom
London
Brighton

France

Paris
La Rochelle
Nice
Cannes
* Monaco


Italy
Verona
Venice
Lake Garda

Bolzano
Lake Como
Lake Maguiere
Milan
Florence
Pisa
Rome
Naples
Sorrento
Sardinia
Sicily

Germany
Berlin
Munich

Spain
Madrid
Barcelona
Any Islands off the coast of Spain

Portugal
Lisbon
Porto
Madeirra Island

Austria
Salzburg

Denmark
Copenhagen

The Netherlands
Amsterdam

Belgium
Brussels

Sweden
Stockholm

Norway
Oslo

Poland
Warsaw
Krakow

Greece
Mykonos

Czech Republic
Prague

Croatia

Vienna

Switzerland



Where are you next hoping to travel?
Let me know in the comments and I’ll be sure to add it to my list!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just love the Greek Islands and anywhere in Italy so want to return this year. Perhaps Santorini and Sicily. Mykonos is fab, I went two years ago. Hope you get to tick a few more off your list soon

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighton is an amazing little town, I'm sure you'll love it! I also adore Greece, I can definitely recommend the islands of Sifnos, Milos and Naxos (I posted about it way back in August 2014 if you fancy a read). I'd also suggest taking the time (if you have it to spare) to explore Athens for a day or two, I absolutely love it! Chloe x

    http://www.yourschloe.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!