June Insta Month!

09:00:00


Hello Lovelies,

Where has the hectic month of June gone? I feel like I say this every month, but time is really flying quickly. We have already said goodbye to half of 2016. What is happening to the world? As always, I will be sharing some of my pictures from my Instagram account as well as what I have been up to for the month of June. Be sure to let me know about some of the big events in your life that happened in June!

If you would like to follow my Instagram account and see the pictures I share as soon as they are uploaded, click here! 
For me, the beginning of the month was extremely eventful! After over a month's break from blogging, I started writing on my blog again at the end of May and I still intend to share posts often. I am hoping that while I am on Erasmus I will be able to balance having fun, keeping on top of course work and sharing my experiences in the states on my blog. It was early in the month that I took a trip to Altamont Gardens with my mother seeing as we were having a two-week long spell of good weathers. Temperatures soared to 22 degrees celsius which is pretty extraordinary when you are used to the contrary! I also set off to Donegal for one of Cathal's housemate's birthday party and had a trip to the National Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin, County Dublin.





I also made substantial progress in my application to study in the US. On June 7th, I had an appointment in the US Embassy for my interview that would enable my visa to be processed. The embassy itself was pretty intimidation. You'd have to queue outside of the headquarters to be let in by authorities and scanned under one of those scanners typically seen in airports. Following the examination and storage of my belongings was a long wait to my interview and the scanning of my finger prints! This has all resulted in me successfully booking my flight to Chicago on August 15th. I am ecstatic!

I have also made achievements in other areas of my life. I discovered at the start of June that I reached 600 followers on Instagram, I am more than half way to my target of 1000 followers. As well as that, I received my college exam results. Overall, I was content with my grades overall but felt that I did do better in a few of my exams. I am just happy that none of my work counts towards my full degree until 3rd year. The hard work will begin come August!




For a lot of the remainder of the month, I've been meeting up with friends and catching up as well as preparing for my family holiday to Madeira (I'm leaving today)! I also managed to get my hair cut after a long while and finally got rid of the split ends! All just in time for holidays!

July will begin in a foreign country I've never been to before and I am so excited to share all of my experiences in Madeira with you all! 







What have you been up to for the month of June?

Please let me know in the comments below!





FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!