Achievements of 2016!

09:00:00



Hey lovelies,

June is coming to a close which means that half the year has ended. I always end up coming to the exact same conclusion that time is moving more quickly as I get older. 2016, has so far been a fairly decent year and if I am frank, I have achieved a lot in the past six months! Today's post is going to be a reflective post, looking back at some of the things I have accomplished in 2016 (so far)!

My Achievements of 2016! 




Social Media Achievements

Every blogger has that goal in their mind that they would like to hit by the end of the year on their social media accounts. Currently, my social media following is not growing as rapidly as I would like, but at the beginning of the year my twitter followers rose by 200, from 500 to 700 in a duration of just over one month! This month, my Instagram account finally reached 600 followers so I am more than half way to 1000 followers on my two primary social media accounts as of 2016!





Educational Achievements 

This year, I feel like I have blossomed when it comes to my academic achievements. Over half of my grades in my 2nd year were firsts and I managed to beat my GPA from first year in both semester 1 and semester 2 of my 2nd year. I would rather improve as I go on than do worse in my later years where the work counts towards my degree. 

Due to my grades and an application I filled out to study abroad, I was accepted into Purdue University where I will be studying Agricultural Economics from August onward. A lot has been said about this on my social media and blog so I won't bore you with the details! 


Relationship Achievements

2016 marks the year that I have been in my longest long-term relationship! On March 1st 2016, Cathal and I celebrated us being 2 and a half years together which makes him the boyfriend I've been with for the longest! Yay for him!


Brands 

I've not worked with many brands this year on my blog. However, I was asked to be an ambassador for Coconut Lane which is a quirky online shop! As they liked the kind of vibe I gave off on social media they contacted me asking me to be an ambassador. As I am an ambassador, I do have a discount code that can be used on their online store which is available with other information in this post! 


Health and Fitness

Although I have gotten lazy when it comes to health and fitness in the month of June, it does not take away from the fact that I maintained a healthy diet and a reasonable routine of attending the gym during the academic year. I have intentions to get back in shape in July following my holiday to the Madeira Island in the first week of July! 


These are some of the main achievements that I have gained in the first half of the year. A post is coming in the near future in relation to goals I have for the second half of the year!


What have you achieved in 2016 so far?
Let me know the achievement you are most proud of in the comments. 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well done Ellen, it's great to be proud of your achievements. Keep it up! :) xo

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have achieved a lot so far this year and we are only half way through! Good luck for the rest of the year I know you can do it xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!