6 ways to find more time to read more blogs!09:00:00
I hope you have all been well! Let me know how your summer is going in the comments below!!!
One of the things about blogging that is important, yet difficult to find time for is reading other blog posts. Reading other blog posts allows us to get inspiration from other bloggers, allows us to appreciate other content that is out there on the internet and ultimately allows us to make contact with other bloggers and potentially befriend them! I find that finding the spare time to read blog posts can be difficult! Usually, when you start up a blog the main concern is getting content out there! But there is no point posting content if nobody is going to read it! In the following post, I will be suggesting a few ways that you can find the additional time to comment on or read other blogs. I really hope that you find this post useful and that it helps you out somewhat!
6 ways to find more time to read more blogs!
1, Dedicate an hour after blog chats to read more blogs - Most bloggers are well aware of the re-occurrence of blogging chats on a weekly basis. There are many chats from #thegirlgang chat to the #lbloggers chat, to the #bdib chat, to the #bbloggers chat! Whether you're free on a Monday evening or Sunday evening, there is usually a chat in the evening that will cater to your needs. If you are unaware of the blogging chats timetable, many bloggers have posts available with all the information you need! Typically after these chats, a lot of bloggers will exchange links! I always like to do this and check out the links that have been sent to me! I will usually comment on a blog post or so!
2. Make use of the wifi on public transport - Nowadays, wifi is abundantly available thanks to the power of team internet! From the bus services to the train services, you'll be sure to get wifi that you can use to browse and comment on other blogs!
3. Use your spare moments effectively! - Those moments you're waiting for the bus, watching adverts on the television while waiting for your favourite television programme to commence after the break or waiting for your dinner to cook in the oven are all spare moments that could be used to comment on other blogs. The key is to use your spare time effectively!
4. Set goals for the day! - Make a written to-do list or a mental note of how many blogs you want to visit and comment on in a particular day! Once you've ticked it off you'll feel like you've accomplished something!
5. Go through your Blog Lovin' feed - A Blog Lovin' news feed is pretty much the blog version of your twitter or facebook feed. Blog updates from those you follow are displayed on your feed. It's not a bad idea to go through your feed daily and read the newest content!
6. Practice makes perfect - Read blogs regularly and make a habit of it! Pretty soon you'll get used to it and it'll come naturally to you to read a few blogs every day!
How do you find the time to read more blogs?
Let me know in the comments!
Also, feel free to share your favourite blog with me at the moment!