18 Things Crazy Cat Women do!

09:00:00





 Hey Guys!

Yes! I will be the first to admit that I am a crazy cat lady. To be honest, I can't help it. They're so cute. From their little squeaky "meows" to their bright, beady eyes that widen every time they look at you, to their tiny, minuscule paw prints that become temporarily engraved in the ground in certain weather conditions like snow; I am absolutely obsessed with everything that relates to cats! Fortunately, I don't believe that I am the only obsessed weirdo in the universe and I think that many people will relate to this post. So without further ado, I will share with you a list of things that a lot of CRAZY CAT LADIES do without a doubt! I hope you enjoy!



1.  You talk to your cat!

2. You ask your friends who also have cats how the cats are at the beginning of most conversation!

3. You often take selfies with your cat(s)!

4. Your cat is treated like an actual member of the family!

5. Your favourite snap chat filter is the new cat filter!

6. Every time you see a new cat you have to stop to interact with the cat in question!

7. You have at least one item of cat-related clothing!

8. The cat emoji with love heart eyes is in your top emoji list!

9. You use the hashtag #catstagram on Instagram!

10. You browse photos under the #catstagram hashtag on Instagram!

11. You watch videos of your cat when you miss them!

12. You watch videos of cats meowing on YouTube!

13. You watch videos of cats slipping on the floor on YouTube!

14. You show your cat(s) videos that are referred to in number 12.

15. You've planned names for cats you may have in the future!

16. If your cat sleeps in your bed, in your mind it counts as a sleepover!

17. Winged Eye-liner is your favourite make up look! 

18. You probably miss your cat right now!






Are you a crazy cat lady? What kind of funny things do you do?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So true!
    My grandpapa always asks how my cat is. x)<3

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you can relate! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a crazy cat woman ! Hahah but I already know it <3 cats are so cute ans nice. And mine is so fluffy and big and I love him so much <3

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!