10 Travel Experiences you should experience in your lifetiime!

09:00:00


Hey lovelies,

As you know, I am a great lover of travel. I wish I could do it more often. I have lists of places I'd like to see and things I'd like to do before I wind up in my grave! I feel like some travel experiences can be very different to each other yet others can be extremely similar! For example, you can both experience a sun holiday in Bulgaria and in Spain! Today's post relates to different travel experiences that I feel should be experienced in a lifetime! Let me know in the comments what kind of experiences you've had while travelling in the past!

10 Travel Experiences Everyone should experience in a lifetime!

1. A School Tour 

Since the age of 13, I've been on many tours with groups. In the time I was in secondary school, I managed to travel to Berlin, Paris, Munich, London and Delphi Adventure Centre in County Mayo in Ireland. Last year, I decided to go on a trip to Nice with the French Society (read about that here)! I feel that everyone should experience trips like this in their lifetime because it allows you to talk to new people who you may have never talked to before as well as capture new memories with them!



2. Snorkelling or Scuba Diving

As a lover of animals, something that has always intrigued me is the idea of snorkelling or Scuba Diving with animals under water. I've never done it but I would absolutely love to and I feel like it is something that everyone should experience at least once! 

3. A City Break 

Think of the hustle and bustle of  New York City, Paris or Rome. This is the kind of atmosphere that someone should experience at least once! For those from the back-arse of nowhere or the countryside this may be extremely different to anything you have ever seen or experienced in your lifetime! 


4. A Safari Trip 

Ever since I heard about Tanya Bur's Safari themed honeymoon I have wanted to go on one myself. I would just love to see all the wildlife in their natural habitat!


5. A Rural Trip 

Sometimes you just need to stand still and do absolutely nothing to completely relax rather than go on adventure upon adventure. Why not take a trip where you can wind down completely, sit by the pool and just relax. Rural areas are extremely peaceful and relaxing and can allow you to just calm down!


6. A Theme Park

If you've never been to a theme park in your life, then you are seriously missing out! The adrenaline rush you get while on the most insane of roller-coasters and different rides makes this totally worth it!


7. A Cable Car

For a while it was one of my goals to take a ride on a cable car which was finally achieved when I got on one in Bolzano, Italy in 2014. A cable car experience is definitely worthwhile when you witness the stunning views from up high!


8. Inter-rail 

If there is anytime to travel the world, it is while you are young and still fit. A lot of students go for the option of inter-rail which is essentially taking trains from country to country. One of my friends went to Amsterdam, Berlin and Munich and absolutely loved it! It is definitely a great way of seeing a lot of places and doing a lot of different things in a shorter space of time!


9. A Cruise

Similarly to inter-railing, a cruise enables one to travel to several different places in a short period of time! I would absolutely adore going on a cruise and being in one country one minute and suddenly another the next. Usually breaks are taken so that tourists can go on different excursions and experience different cultures. This is a great option if you'd like to cram a lot of travelling into one trip!


10. Renting a Speed Boat or a Gondola

There is something extremely idyllic about sitting down and relaxing on a boat as somebody else operates and you can just watch and look at all the views you pass! When I was in Venice with my family, we decided to rent a Gondola and I would definitely recommend it to anybody else. 


What kind of travel experiences have you had so far?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!
Also let me know what experiences from the list above you would like to experience in the future!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Ellen!

    Nice chatting with you today during the #lbloggers chat! So happy I got to connect with you! I love that you blog about traveling!

    I've never done the inter-rail before but I would love to try that one of these days! I did a study abroad program two summers in a row in Taiwan when I was in college and it was one of the best moments of my life! I loved learning the language and living like a true local!

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These experiences sound amazing I definitely want to try the safari and rural getaways, as I could use a break from the hustle and bustle of London, or the UK in general.. I just wanna travel, haha. My best experience was when I travelled to Ghana for a one month internship, it was amazing, especially as I was travelling to a different country alone, usually I'm always with family. It was great experience that grew my confidence and career. Read more here (if you're interested): http://www.musicgeekonline.co.uk/2015/07/throwback-ghana-2014-temple-everything.html Loving your blog, keep it up Ellen!

    Tajinder | www.musicgeekonline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scuba diving is amazing, I did an open water course last summer and LOVED it! You could add punting to no.10 as well, especially if you visit Oxford or Cambridge! Being punted around is a fab way to explore parts of a city that you wouldn't otherwise see! Love the post, would love to read more travel inspired ones!

    Abbey 💓 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!