10 Positive Quotes to Inspire and Motivate!

09:00:00


Hey Guys!

I've always wanted to promote positivity and motivation on my blog. In General, I try to aim to keep my blog upbeat and to make those who read it happy while doing so. Lately, I have been lacking a bit of motivation. I have no real plans carved in stone for the next two months so hence have nothing to keep me on track or motivate me. I don't know. Anyways, I thought I would share ten quotes to motivate or inspire us when we just haven't had that spark in awhile!


"So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us."
Gaston Bachelard 


"Creativity is a habit, and the best creativity is the result of good work habits"
Twyla Tharp 


"I failed in some subjects in exams, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft"
Bill Gates 


"Women hold up half the sky"
Mao Tse-tung 


"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one"
Dolly Parton 

"Begin anywhere"
John Cage 


"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end Failure is something we can only avoid by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing"
Denis Waitley 


"It always seems impossible until its done"
Nelson Mandela


"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows"
Ralph Marston 


"I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed"
Robert H. Schuller





What is your favourite motivational quote?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aw I love these quotes! I love the bill gates one! This I such a good post idea, it's nice to have such good quotes all in one place xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote "women hold up half the sky", it encapsulates perfectly what feminism means to me - striving for equality! It's lovely to collate all of your favourite quotes in one place, such a nice post to read ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a few great quotes I must say! I laughed at the one by Bill Gates. A good old irony :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It always seems impossible until it's done" - love this quote so much! Such a lovely positive post :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely :) I'm not always the biggest fan of quotes but some people have given us some real gems of motivational quotes. My fave is probs from Harry Potter 'happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light' :) you're so inspiring how you stay so positive and motivated! I've lost my love and motivation for blogging, I don't know where to start! I tried to do my June instamonth post but I can't find the photos and its all too much effort now :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post! great idea :-) xo

    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!