May Insta Month!

09:00:00





Hey lovelies,

It really has been a long time. But every year of blogging has been the same for me. The exams begin to get super close, to the point where I have to dedicate most of my time to them which means scrapping the blog for a couple of weeks. Anyway, I hope that you've been well. Tell me what's been new with you in the comments.

As I said exams occur in May, so naturally a lot of my time during the month was dedicated to revising and studying for the exams. However, before our reading week / study week began, I decided to make a quick trip to County Mayo to see some of my extended family. On Sunday the 1st of May, my younger cousin Tom celebrated his first Holy Communion. Now, I am not massively religious or Christian but thought it would be a nice opportunity to catch up with family. It had been so long since I had stayed in my aunt Mary's house and people were shocked to see me! After my small weekend away from Dublin, I was well prepared to study for reading week. The first few weeks were pretty unproductive, but as the week went by I got more and more efficient studying done! I also managed to do a small bit of study in my spare moments during that weekend away!

The exams went reasonably well I think. We started the exams with an easy one which allowed us to ease into them. Just have to wait until June the 10th to get my results! Wish me luck! After the exams finished on the 20th of May (with applied economic analysis), myself and some of the girls in my course had a little girly night out as celebration. The following day was one of my friends Siobhan's 21st birthday party. She invited all of us college folk to her humble abode out in County Cavan. Her family own a small holiday home just a minute's walk from their house where we spent the weekend. We spent the day there and went out that night. It was a nice way of saying farewell to my friends from all over the country before the summer!

The past week has been spent relaxing at home! I went to town to meet up with one of my friends and we had a sleepover. Other than that, I've been out in the sun, doing chores etc. Hopefully, I'll be getting up to a lot more interesting things in June!


What have you been up to for the month of May?
And what are your plans for the month of June?
 Let me know in the comments below!  

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. It looks like you've had such a fab month! I love all the colourful flowers on your feed and that ice cream looks delicious <3
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a good month also Cara! :)
      Yeah I just love taking pictures of flowers during the summer!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have had a lovely month! All the photos are really pretty! Ice cream is a must have!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do try to make my feed look as nice as possible :)

      Delete
  3. I had a lazy past week too! Felt nice to slow down for once

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to slow down for awhile but I get bored of that very quickly!

      Delete
  4. A sleepover with good friends sounds pretty fun. Hope you have a happy June. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your exams wet okay! Enjoy your summer :)

    www.inspireblogging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!