6 ways to start your morning in the right way!

09:00:00



Hey lovelies,

I hope you are all well.

If I were to categorise myself as either a morning person or a night owl, I would definitely say that I am a morning person! Yes, I like my odd lie in, if I don't start til 11 O clock, sometimes I'll stay in the bed a lot longer than I usually do. Most of the time I'll be out of bed nice and early. I decided that for today's post I would write about ten different ways you can start your day to keep you on track for the day ahead of you!


10 ways to start your morning in the best way! 

1. Plan your day ahead - For me, the morning is the most ideal time to be productive. You are nice and refreshed from your sleep and have all your energy to exert on your day. So why not get out a notebook and make a to-do list for the day! I normally do one for the week to make sure I get everything I want to do done in the week - assignments, going to the gym, blogposts, college work etc.


2. Drink a Litre of water - One of my tips for the mornings is to always start your day with a litre of water, it keeps you looking fresh and feeling hydrated for the day ahead!


3. Eat a good breakfast - I strongly urge you to not forget about breakfast. It is absolutely the most vital meal of the day! If you're in a rush or late for college I'd advise going for a banana or a yoghurt. If you have the time, make something full of energy like porridge!


4. Hit the gym - For me personally the morning is the perfect time to hit the gym and get that work out done! If you go in the morning you'll be able to forget about it for the rest of the day and not have to fret about going later on!


5. Cleanse, tone and moisturise - It's important to have a regular routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising so that your skin will stay clean and healthy and clear. Remember to stick to a routine in the morning.


6. Get assignments or other duties done - As I have said earlier, it is always better to get the things you don't want to do done as soon as possible. Why not get the stuff you have to do as soon as possible. I always like to get study done in the morning so I can have fun later on.



How do you usually start your morning?


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. All great ideas! Water is key and so helpful! I need to work on getting things done in the morning, always procrastinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great tips! I always find it hard to wake up in the morning but water always kick starts me!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always start my day with a good breakfast, usually overnight oats or porridge ... both with fruit and it's so good! :)
    Shannon xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!