4 Instagram Themes that will inspire you!

09:00:00



Ahhhhh! The Instagram theme, one of the most controversial topics of the blogosphere amongst many others. Some are great at keeping their theme consistent and very prominent, me on the otherhand, not so much. I can't really see a firm Instagram theme when I look at my own profile, but when I look at other profiles, I definitely get some sort of vibe, For today's post, I thought that I would share 5 different profiles which have a very evident theme and hopefully they'll inspire you to get uploading and create a theme of your very own!

Nature Theme 
One of the most inspiring nature themed Instagram accounts I have encountered is Maeve's account which is Thrift O' Clock. The photos are just excellent and I think this girl really deserves some praise for sharing these pictures. Most of them seem to be from walks around which makes me curious to see the beautiful area where this girl lives.




Beauty Theme
The reason I chose Yana's Instagram account TimewithYana as an inspirational theme is because I think she has got the whole Instagram theme just right. Her colour scheme in most photos seem to be very similar, but she also incorporates other pictures into her Instagram account such as selfies and architecture. Another thing I really like about this account is that her flat lays are extremely different to the flat lays of cosmetics typically seen on Instagram!



Food Theme! 
Unless you've never set your eyes on Instagram before or you aren't big into it, then you'll probably have heard of Ella from DeliciouslyElla, whose Instagram account is absolutely huge! Being a vegan food blogger who has published a book in that area of expertise, Ella's vibrant Instagram account can offer tonnes of inspiration in relation to creating recipes and even forming an Instagram theme!





Travel and Lifestyle 
Another person who is huge on the internet is youtuber Eva Gutoswki, the owner of the channel MyLifeAsEva! Currently, Eva is traveling a lot around America and I've really been enjoying her photos. Her account is the kind of account I look at and feel like I wish I had her life.





What kind of Instagram theme do you have?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aw, that's so nice of you, thank you for featuring me here!
    I think you have lovely Instagram too. All your pictures are so bright and colourful :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh I am glad you enjoy my account. I just find something unique and refreshing about yours :)

      Delete
  2. I love the last one! So nice! Thanks for sharing, always on the hun for new instagrams!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it looks pretty pretty professional and beach-esque!

      Delete
  3. Same! I just end up putting a little bit of everything. x)

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen yours. A theme isn't always necessary :)

      Delete
  4. I follow all sorts of Instagram accounts (: The last one looks really great! xoxo
    http://justcallmemar3.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is definitely one of my favourite bigger accounts. :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!