Lush Easter Haul!

09:00:00






Hello lovelies,

I hope we are all well. On Thursday, I wasn't in a good frame of mind. I seemed to be pissed off with life for no reason and people were just bothering me for no reason also. Does anybody else ever get that? People just think I am a brat but I can't help it. Thankfully, it isn't often that I am in a bad mood. I had a lot of exams and was getting a lot of projects and it was generally stressing me out loads. My one solution for the problem was simply - retail therapy!

I headed to the city centre to Lush to provide myself with some self-indulgence in the Lush store. It really can cheer you up by just stepping into the store, surrounded by tonnes of colour and scents. I was really excited to get some stuff from the Easter Collection. I heard so many wonderful things and wanted to try a few that I haven't tried last year.




Which Came First? 
Which Came first is probably the most massive bath bomb I've set eyes on in my life but the description tells you that there is a surprise inside which adds a little element of mystery to buying this product. I also liked the colours and the scent. This product lasts you a few baths which is very good value for the price it is! Cannot wait to give this one a go!



Bunch of Carrots
The "Bunch of Carrots" bubble bar always seemed to be a popular option amongst avid lush fanatics in the easter collection. For me however, I thought they looked a little boring. However, this year some genius decided to incorporate different colours into this product which makes it far more attractive in my eyes and makes me excited to try three different carrot coloured baths!





Bouncy Bunny 
I really enjoyed the Shower Jelly I used during Halloween, so much that I decided to opt for another one for Easter. The bouncy bunny is not only in the most cute and flubbery rabbit shape but it also has an amazing citrus/lemony scent. As this can be used in the shower, I can enjoy this little delight on my travels this week to the Gaeltacht (irish college)!




Intergalactic 
Intergalatic is an original Oxford Street exclusive that I've been craving for ages. If you are really into a bath for show rather than scent this one is amazing. I have seen so many instagrams of this one. It also has a very nice peppermint scent!





Have you treated yourself to anything in Lush for Easter?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I haven't been to Lush in such a long while! I should have a look at their Easter Collection because the bath bombs that you bought are so cute.
    And I agree that retail therapy is nothing but amazing after a tough week, haha :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/02/same-old-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this post! The carrots are too cute - need them in my life :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of LUSH, I never knew they had Easter products! loving all of your picks! x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I need to go to Lush soon.<3

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to Lush for awhile, I have so many things to get when I go! Bouncy bunny looks so cute.

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I always head to Lush when feeling down too- hope you're ok now. Loved reading through your purchases, I bought Intergalactic yesterday and can't wait to use it :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bouncy bunny looks good enough to eat, I thought it was chocolate and caramel :P Lush are so good at bringing out seasonal products, I like that the carrots are colourful this year.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing these cute products all around, and I'm itching to give them a try! The shower jelly looks really interesting. I've never used something like that before!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!