How to improve in the subject you are struggling with!

09:00:00



Hey Guys!

It has truly been a while since I've written a study tips post or anything that relates to education so I thought why not write another one. Nobody is perfect and we all struggle with something, so today I am going to give you a few different tips on how you can improve your grades in your worst subject.

Attend Lectures / Classes One of the reasons you might be struggling is because you aren't attending your classes. Even if you learn only a few small things in class it is still worth being there. Further study will cement concepts into your brain!

Listen in Class Being in a lecture in body is a lot different to being there in mind. I have to admit that I am guilty of browsing through my Instagram feed or something during lectures but if you make the effort to focus on what the lecturer is saying it may be easier to do well. In Business Management last semester, I attended the majority of the lectures, listened intently, took notes and did my piece of revision before class tests and came out with an A+.

Practice Practicing past exam papers or even crafting questions for yourself can make the difference by miles. You'll begin to get used to the format of the exam and become a lot better at answering the question at hand.

Dedicate extra time to that subjectIt can most definitely be a lot more beneficial to dedicate that extra hour to a subject you are struggling with rather than one you're already pretty good at. It's a lot easier to go up 3 or 4 grades in a difficult subject than 1 grade in an easier subject once you've put the time in.


I hope that some of these tips help you!
What are your tips for dealing with difficult subjects?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Yes yes yes!! This is so helpful, my as level exams are so near and i just feel like i'm under performing in all of them, This really helped me and motivated me to actually bother learning more and revising i can't just rely on my teachers i need to put some effort in too!! thank you x
    http://spendingtimewithlucy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post as usual :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so helpful! I find Irish so hard (don't we all) but I will forever keep trying to cope. Nice post.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such great advice! I'm finding one of my Uni modules quite difficult at the moment and I've put a lot of extra time into it. It really helps though, I totally agree with you!

    Kat - The Mouse Chick Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/02/same-old-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!