How to handle a hangover!

09:00:00


Image source

Hey guys!

If you've ever been hungover then you'll know that it absolutely sucks. You pretty much feel shit for a day and that's it. But, there are some things you can do to deal with hangovers and make them a lot less hassle to go through. Today's post are a few of my tips on how to deal with hangovers!


1. Drink Water between Drinks 
If you manage to drink a bit of water between every drink you have it definitely makes the next day a whole lot easier. It has worked for me in the past but I don't always remember to do this one!


2. Down A Pint of Water before Bed 
This is similar to my first tip, it's kind of the next best option. Alcohol will generally dehydrate you so it is a good idea to get as much water into your system. Try to drink a lot of water the morning after drinking too!


3. Carbs 
Hangover days are the perfect days to overload on carbs. Buy a bread roll or a portion of wedges. They provide a lot of soakage and will help the alcohol to get out of your system.


4. Shower
 
Everything feels better after a fresh shower. You feel totally refreshed and regenerated! If a shower doesn't make you feel miles better then something is truly wrong!


5. Get on with your day
Sometimes the best cure to a hangover is getting on with your day. Sometimes you have to suck it up, go to your lectures or go to the gym or whatever you need to do. You'll eventually get over it!


What do you do to cure a hangover?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I rarely drink any more it just doesn't seem as fun now I am getting older, but I do like a glass of red wine, more for the taste than anything else.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand red wine. I Like white wine and making spritzers with 7Up!

      Delete
  2. I've never had a hangover, I don't drink. My sisters do though. I think my youngest sister uses all of these tips.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!