Coconut Lane : Stationery, accessories and more!

09:00:00



Hey lovelies,

I hope all is going well. Today I wanted to share one of my recent discoveries with you guys which is Coconut Lane. Coconut Lane is a quirky newly established online shop which supplies a variety of products. Some of the products they supply include postcards as well as jewellery, and accessories for your phones etc. I received an email from them recently where they told me my vibe appealed to them and they wanted me to be a Coconut Lane ambassador for them.

One of the things being an ambassador entails is supplying my readers with a 20% discount code which enables you guys to get discounts on your products. Their website with their large variety of cute things is available here! To get 20% off, simply use the code FISHNETSXD20 when placing your order.





I thought it would be a nice idea to share some of the things available from Coconut Lane on my blog to portray how adorable some of the designs of the products are from the website. I made an order of two postcards and the sweetest pair of earrings ever! They're Elephants for crying out loud! I am never bothered wearing earrings despite having my ears pierced for ten years but these will surely change my mind.


I also got two postcards. One says "I love you more than pineapples" and the other says "You are better than sparkles and unicorns combined". I have decided to start collecting postcards and send them to bloggers every month so if you would like one send me a private message on Twitter! 






Have you ever shopped with Coconut Lane before?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh wow this brand looks amazing!! I do love cards like this in frames and the unicorn one is just perfect! Must check them out!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too adorable! I love the Pineapple one. xD

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!