Zucchini Pizza Recipe!

09:00:00




Hello lovelies,

I feel like I haven't written a blog post about food in a long time and that really needs to change. There'd be no point incorporating "Food blogger" into the FishnetsxD blog image otherwise. I absolutely loved doing my What I Ate Wednesday series during the summer, and will probably do it again next summer. I also love writing little reviews on restaurants, but I don't go out to eat super often and when I do the thought never occurs to me. I thought that I would begin to share a few recipes with you guys again or even list out some of my favourite snacks or something seeing as I may not always have the time to cook as a Uni student!

The other day, I was browsing through Payton's (a blogger from the blog Hustle and Halycon) snap chat story and saw that she was making some zucchini pizzas. Now, I'm shockingly not pizza's biggest fan; unless it's dominos! I think Dominos just have their technique right. I was in that savoury craving mood that day so I thought that I would give the healthier pizzas a go! Besides, they looked pretty cute and who doesn't love a quirky little recipe.





What you'll need: The best thing about this recipe is that you only need three ingredients. I am an advocate of recipes which require little ingredients. I can never be bothered to buy extra seasonings etc due to budget constraints in college. You simply need a zucchini, tomato sauce of some sort (I'd recommend tomato purée) and grated cheese! 

You simply need to chop the zucchini into circles, spoon some tomato sauce on top and sprinkle some cheese on top of the tomato sauce.



I placed mine in the over at 210 degrees celsius for 20 minutes, but I am not sure the defined time frame for making these. I just took mine out when I thought they looked ready.

This is a gluten free meal and can be made completely vegan if you use cheese substitutes!





Have you tried any healthy recipes like this?
Be sure to share them in the comments section below!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. It look yummy! great post dear, and you have a lovely blogWould you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm og my gosh this looks so good! I love pizza and this really does look amazing dear :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I was going to try something like this before, I might as well try this! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very good and are a perfect snack:) Thank you for the recipe!

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!