Vegan Sweet Potato Burger recipe!

09:00:00





Hello lovelies,

 I hope you're all very well. I haven't shared any recipes with you guys in a very long time and this particular one is a recipe I have been using and enjoying for probably a year. The best thing about it is that it is vegan. Although I am not a vegan, I love these sweet potato burgers. They're so tasty!




What you'll need: There isn't anything complicated needed for this recipe. As long as you have a sweet potato you can pretty much add anything in. When I had eggs I do add it as I feel it binds the burger together so much better. That's optional of course. Other than that I add onions (usually red onions, they're my favourite), spinach cut into bits and seasoning like paprika (the choice is yours really). I don't have a written-out recipe so I usually add what comes naturally. If you have bread crumbs, they're also an excellent idea. You can also add small little veggies like peppers cut into small pieces or sweet corn.






Method: Firstly you need to soften your sweet potato. You can put it in the oven or the microwave. The choice is really yours. I typically heat my potato in the microwave as I am lazy. It usually takes ten minutes but can vary based on the power of your microwave.

After this, I mash the soft potato up with a fork. Once the mashing is complete, you can add all the ingredients you have used. Mix them together and finally, make them into a burger shape using your hands.




Once the patties are formed, you can fry them on a pan until they are brown.

You can eat this on it's own or put it in side a burger bun and add tomatoes and other toppings of your liking.


These are the perfect thing to make if you are on a tight schedule. You can prepare them in advance, leave them in the fridge and fry them on a pan once you are ready to consume them!


Let me know if you try this recipe and what you thought! 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love these kinds of recipes - easy, no measurements, individual add-ons. perfect! thank you for the inspiration, I adore sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I need to try this, looks so good doll x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm OBSESSED with sweet potato! It's just so delicious. :9
    Thank you for sharing this.<3

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweet potato burgers!Haven't made any in ages so will have to again soon :)

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!