Maybeline Colour Tattoo review!

09:00:00


Hey gorgeous gals and guys!

I hope you have all been well! Unless you've been under a rock and not tuned into the blogging world at all in the last year, then you will have heard of the Maybeline colour tattoos eye studio pots. I was very late to the band wagon in getting these little babies into my grasp. Shortly after Christmas, when I had the money, I purchased two pots of these in permanent taupe and on and on bronze.

Retailing for approximately €10.49, I do find these products particularly expensive for what they are. Although they are ocassionally on offer in boots; "Buy one get the other half price" which was the offer I opted for. This review will determine if they are really worth their cost.


These products are a lazy person's dream. I can sometimes be lazy with my make up but still want it to look very put together which makes these occasionally a perfect option for me. I simply apply these with my finger tips to the lids of my eyes and blend out any harsh lines with one of my real techniques blending brushes. They feel extremely buttery and creamy to apply which is a must for me during application. Although, I have noticed when I go through sample pots to swatch these that these pots can dry out a little bit of exposure to air. Remember that a lot of people were probably swatching these too! Mine don't seem to have dried out too much though!

Do these last the 24 hours? I don't think I have worn make up long enough at one time to determine whether or not they last 24 hours, but they definitely have lasted through out the day for me for the most part. It isn't too important too me how long they last though because you can easily reapply them in the bathroom pretty quickly. These Colour Tattoos also are very highly pigmented and have very good colour pay off. I feel like you can control how extreme the pigmentation of these products are through the way you apply these. I feel a stronger pigmentation is achieved when you apply these with your fingers and then blend rather than solely using makeup brushes.




I would recommend these to a friend but I definitely think they are very expensive. I'd advise buying shades of these in colours you would regularly wear and going for a 2 for 1 offer if it is available. They offer a large variety of different colours, which are predominantly neutral shades, golds etc. but they also offer bolder shades like blues and purples. I feel that these really do cater to everybody!

Have you tried the Maybelline Colour tattoos yet? Let me know your thoughts!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just got these last month when they went on sale near my place. I got bad to the bronze and have been absolutely loving it.

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iv heard a lot about these. May pick them up when I next go into Boots. Ameera xo

    ameeraraidhan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!