8 Books I would like to read in 2016!

09:00:00




Hello friends,

I have never described myself as a book worm. My eyes aren't always staring straight into a book just absorbing the words and the story that is being told. When I was younger, I used to read a lot more than I do now. I used to read Jacqueline Wilson's books regularly more than anything else. I guess a lot of kids did.  I suppose now, I am either updating the blog, hanging out with friends or spending my time focusing on my studies in University. It wasn't until January, that I noticed it had been quite a while since I read a book. So I decided I would get back into it. I have read the fictional story "The Danish girl" based on the true story of Lilli Elbe and as I am writing this post, I have been reading a factual book; "Why does E=MC^2" based on Einstein's theory of relativity. It has been tough to get through the second book. I find it a lot more easy to fall in love with a tale and read it straight until you finish it. I can never drop a book in the last 100 pages when it is getting good.

I really want to find the time to read more. That is why I want to construct a little list of books I would like to complete by the end of 2016. I have heard good things about a lot of these and I need to read them to reach my own conclusions.

I know 8 books may not seem like a lot to some, but it's better than none. I would just like to read these 8, I might find myself reading others I wouldn't have otherwise expected to love.


8 books I would like to read by the end of 2016. 

The Danish Girl - David Ebershoff

Why does E = MC^2 - Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Shbosky (I've seen the movie)

All the Bright Places - Jennifer Niven

The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins (I've seen all the movies)

Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn (Haven't seen the movie or read the book shockingly)

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them - JK Rowling (Mainly because she wrote Harry potter and this is coming out this year)






What books are on your list to complete this year?


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I loved the fifty shades series! Once you get started you can't stop for sure :) All great choices dear! :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to read the Perks of Being a Wallflower book as well as I seen the movie and really liked it. I do plan on reading a lot more this year.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I've done a films one but might do a book one too... 50 Shades of Grey is appallingly written! I read a page and wondered if it had even been edited! I also read a page of The Fault in Our Stars and hated it lol... but my taste in books is probably quite dark haha. If you like J.K. Rowling's writing you should read The Cuckoo's Calling under her fake name Robert Galbraith. Unless you've read it already? I loved it and couldn't put it down! Gotta get the next two in the series, and I hope she writes more crime fiction cos she is amazing at it!

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!