5 Lush Products that should be available all year round!

09:00:00



Hey lovelies,

If you have been following me for a while now, then you'll be well aware that I am a complete Lush addict! Every time I pass the store in Dublin, I need to go in and inhale the intoxicating fumes of the shop. It's always filled with vibrant colours which could cheer anybody up on a rainy day. It really is the little things in life. I haven't written a review in a long time, so I thought that I would share some of my most loved limited edition products that I believe should be stocked in the shop all year around.After consuming my Lush Christmas gift box, I have to say that a lot of the limited edition products will be missed. If you work in lush and are reading, please get this done! I hate having to wait so long for these products to be released again.



Lush Sky Dancer Bath Bomb: Unfortunately, "Sky Dancer" is a product that will probably never exist again. Not only did this product make a beautiful bird fly across your bath tub ever so elegantly, the proceeds of this product were used to help the almost extinct bird the Hen Harrier. If I recall correctly, it also had a glorious scent! I wrote a review on this product here! 



Luxury Lush Pud:  Lush "Luxury Lush Pud" has to be one of the popular ones from The Christmas collection. I mean when you pop it into the bath, pink alongside various other colours pop out of it and make a fantastic display. I think it's one of their bests and wish it could be around throughout the year in its entirety!



Snow Fairy: After Christmas, in the January sales, I finally decided to get one of the last remaining Snow Fairy in the store. Any time a sale's assistant has attempted to sell me this product, they've told me that it is the Christmas best seller. A lot of people tend to stock up before it goes. My question is why not stock this products all the time if it is so popular? If you don't like that intensely sweet smell then this one is a no go for you!


Butter Bear: If I could give an award for Lush's most adorable product it would most definitely go to butter bear. This cute little bear shaped bath product is both moisturising and buttery against the skin. It has been in the Lush Christmas collection for years and is regularly compared to the butter ball which is comprised of the same ingredients, but rather in a ball shape rather than a bear. I don't believe that "Butter Bear" is remotely Christmas related which is why I think it should be available all year because there aren't as many bath bombs quite as cute as this one. 

Granny Takes a Dip:  "Granny Takes a Dip" is a Lush Bath product that I have never used before. If I recall correctly, I believe this used to be available all year around, then they terminated the product and now it is exclusive to Oxford street. (Somebody correct me if I am incorrect). A lot of people were upset when this product came to an end. I would be too if I had tried it. I have seen Instagram photos of it that are so colourful. Colour is one of my favourite qualities in a bath bomb! 



Which Lush products do you wish were always in stock?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Butter Bear is one of my favourite Lush products, I always have to stock up when they're available! xx

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! And they look so cute too!

      Delete
  2. I adore the snow fairy collection from Lush and can never get enough of the pots of shower gel at Christmas (or in fact, any other time of the year). I'd heard so much about the 'Granny Takes A Dip' bath bomb and am disappointed that I couldn't get round to trying it before it went exclusive! xx


    bettsoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am in London I'll have to get it!

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to Lush in so long so this post has definitely tempted me to go for a shopping trip. So many great products x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to go to lush! Hope you pick up something nice :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with so many of these! I've never actually heard or seen Sky Dancer before, it's a shame it's not still around! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only sold for a few weeks during the summer :)

      Delete
  5. Hi dear :) it was so nice to meet you. Your blog is really pretty. I'm TOTALLY in love with the Luxury Lush Pud! But I like that I can buy it only on Christmas time. It makes December baths more special :) xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't appreciate it if it were available all the time! Glad you like my blog!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!