21 Things you can do to show you love someone!

09:00:00



Hey lovelies,

February has begun. It is about time that spring blossomed, but in the Irish climate, that really isn't realistic. Something that is set to happen this month for definite is valentines day. I can hear the cringes from those who hate this day already! I personally love it! I am sure it wouldn't be the case if I didn't have a boyfriend. Nonetheless, there are still several things you single girls out there can do!  

Whether you have a boyfriend, a friend, a mother, a father or a dog there are always ways to show them how much they mean to you. Valentines day isn't solely about romance, but making sure that people you care about know you appreciate them. That is why I wanted to write a list on this post of things you can do to show people you love them. I hope you enjoy them and use them on people you love!


21 Things you can do to show you love someone ♥

- Make them breakfast in bed

- Watch a movie with them of their choice

- Write them a poem or a song 

- Make them dinner

- Take them out to dinner 

- Go on a shopping trip together

- Have a picnic together

- Give them a massage 

- Sing them a song

- Give them a photo of you together

- Give them a cuddle

- Clean a room for them

- Make a scrapbook for them

- Make them tea, coffee, or hot chocolate

- Bake them cookies

- Go on a road trip with them 

- Star gaze with them 

- Read a book they really enjoy and discuss the book with them 

- Blow them a kiss 

- Light candles for them in the dark 

- Tickle them



How would you show someone you care about them?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is such a lovely post, so many great ideas to show someone how special they are x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you liked my post. :)

      Delete
  2. These are all such great ideas! Even though I'm single, I love to do little things for all my friends on Valentine's Day since that's a form of love, too! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you've a great day whatever you do!

      Delete
  3. great tips :)

    follow for follow? if you want, please follow me, write me a comment and I follow you back :)
    two ways to wear white shirt and blue jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute ideas! I would love to go on a road trip! Sounds like fun x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute post :) Love these ideas dear!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!