OOTD : Casual and Comfortable!

08:00:00


Hey lovelies,

I hope all is going well in your lives. Keep me updated on what you are up to this week in the comments.

I haven't uploaded a fashion post in what feels like forever, which is why I have been eager to snap some photographs, do a bit of editing on Pic Monkey (if necessary) and write as well as schedule this post as soon as possible. It was too cold and rainy for awhile to even go outside but one morning it seemed drier than it was for the past week so I gathered up the courage to go out and take some photographs.

For the next few outfits I am posting, I want to share some casual pieces, things you could wear to college. I know that some of the girls in my course dress extremely well and it can be difficult not to compare yourself to them and feel a bit inferior. By the end of the first semester for study week I ended up dressing like a slob and not making too much effort in my dress sense. It really is true that if you wear something you feel good in that you feel way more confident in yourself. I am dedicated to not making this happen next semester and making a continuous effort to dress well. For my first outfit I thought I would wear something that is casual and comfortable yet somewhat stylish.





For this outfit I paired a cute striped top from H&M with my high waisted Jony Jeans with rips on the knees from Top Shop and a pair of canvas shoes from primark / penneys. Stipes seem to be a very flattering design on clothing. I get endless compliments from my boyfriend whenever I wear stripes. H&M I feel are the best store for people my age and offer a great range of nice basic t shirts and clothes which would suit any casual look like this. The jony jeans from Top Shop are extremely comfortable, quite possibly the best pair of jeans I have ever tried. I really like them a lot because the high wasited style suits me as I have a tiny waist. In my opinion, they are definitely worth the small investment.

To make this outfit a bit more put together I added a chunky tartan print scarf and a leather jacket that my mum gave to me which is from Dunnes stores. For some reason I really feel like a scarf like this makes you look very fashionable and ties an outfit together. Definitely a worthwhile purchase to get a neutral scarf. I have definitely felt a lot more put together because of this piece.  






Items 

Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Penneys / Primark
Top - H&M
Scarf - New Look
Jacket - Dunnes Stores


Not only does this outfit look aesthetically appealing but it is also super comfortable which is ideal for the college student.



What is your go to casual and comfortable outfit?
Let me know in the comments and feel free to share any links to casual outfits you may have shared on your blog. 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is such a great look! I love the touch with the scarf, nice color! Also the jacket suits you so well. Have a great week!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It's something I would always go for. I love my high waisted denims too much x

    http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped shirt! It's such a staple piece!

    Morgan
    http://www.byronbirkinburch.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!