Change!

09:00:00




Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well and welcomed in the new year with your friends, family and most cherished ones. I can't quite believe that 2015 is done and dusted if I am frank with you. It feels like it was only yesterday when semester one began. Then all of a sudden, my friends and I were sat in the RDS with next to no preparation done for our Microbiology exam. I suppose time flies when you're having fun.

I am writing a post today to write about certain changes I would like to implement in my life. The new year is about starting fresh and trying to better yourself, be it through weight loss, going to the gym more regularly or taking up a new hobby! So I thought why not publish mine on my blog in the hopes of trying to accomplish my goals. 

My first and primary resolution for 2016 is to make more effort in numerous aspects of my life. I would like to put a lot more effort into blog posts and my blog in general. I feel like I have really been slacking these past few months which is why I want this year to be different. I want to take better pictures, write better and more eloquently than I used to and keep my blog updated with content. It really can be difficult in the height of the college semester, but if I use my time wisely I should be able to.

The next resolution is to increase my efforts in terms of my health and fitness. I was terrific for going to the gym for the most part in the first semester and I hope to readopt this habit and keep attending three times a week! I felt so good after going and I felt that it gave me a confidence boost. Diet and exercise go hand in hand, so once the holiday festivities end I will be back eating healthily again. 

My final resolution is to try and make more of an effort in college. This will range from making as much as an effort as possible to dress well to keeping on top of my studies. I need to and want to maintain my GPA above 3 to go to America which I have every intention of doing.

Please let me know your resolutions in the comments below. Hopefully, we can all support each other with our resolutions and motivate each other to achieve great results! 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I don't really make resolutions because I never stick to them but I hope you do :) Good luck dear. Happy New Year!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each to their own. All the best for 2016!

      Delete
  2. We wish you all the best in the new year :) We do miss reading your posts and hope you do post more often. Good luck with everything doll, best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I am so happy to hear that. I love reading posts from ye too!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Your resolutions all sound really good! I hope you succeed in all of them <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina. All the best with yours if you have any!

      Delete
  4. Wishing you all the best for the new year. Sounds like you have some positive goals for the year. I want to focus on fitness this year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck. It's so much easier when in college as I am a member of the gym there.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!