5 People you should follow on Instagram!

09:00:00


Hello lovelies,

Anyone who follows me at all will know that I am a self-confessed Instagram addict. I upload every second day if not once or twice each day! The last time I shared 5 instagram accounts I was loving was in August, so I thought it was about time I shared a few more profiles I enjoy, just in case my readers aren't following them! I always try to check out the profiles of those who are liking my photos so new instagram accounts are a regular thing for me and I always love to discover new ones that I can fall in love with and that will inspire me. If you would like to check out my instagram feed, click here! 



Time with Yana: Yana is a beauty blogger and a friend who I follow often in the blogging world as well as Instagram and I have to say, I absolutely love her account! She primarily takes pictures of beauty products on minamilistic backgrounds and shows that less can really be more. I've also noticed that she takes beautiful scenic photos which give a certain mood to her profile. If you would like to follow Yana also, find her profile here! 




TT_Mirror : Yes Caitlin (the owner of this profile) is another beauty blogger. Her blog is called Through the mirror which is why her Instagram username is TT_Mirror . A lot of her photos are cosmetic products or typical blogger things like notebooks and stationary. I just think her photos are very well put together and she makes great use of props etc. Her blog is a pretty useful resource as she has tutorials and guides for photo taking! If you'd like to follow her, click here!





American Style : If I am completely frank, I haven't a clue who is behind this profile, but it is honestly a profile I return to regularly for inspiration. A lot of the photos are outfits they have put together which inspired a photo or so of mine this month. But there are also great photos of scenes i.e on the beach or at the funfair on this profile. I'd highly recommend the follow! Find the profile here!



Thrift O Clock : Another blogger! I suppose I like to support other bloggers on different social media platforms. They also tend to take better, more professional looking photos than your friends from school or college who aren't really into photography and don't put a lot of time and effort into it. I feel like Maeve is very similar to me. She is a cat lover, is a fellow Irish person and a similar age to me ! What I like about her profile is that her photos are of a high quality but she is always very interactive on it. She always asks questions in her posts and you feel like you can chat to her and approach her with ease. She's well worth following. Follow her here! 





Lush__Life : If you're as obsessed with lush products as me, then you probably already follow profiles like this. This is a profile that basically shows demonstrations of lush products. Products and a few demonstrations are shown on the official lush pages. But I like that this profile shows so many demonstrations. If you want to see what a certain product look likes in the tub it is a super handy profile to follow! Follow it here!  

What are your five favourite Instagram accounts at the moment?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for including me in this list! I really appreciate your kind words <3 I'm gonna have a look at the 4 other profiles now! :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ellen, your post has made my day! You're the nicest person ever <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! AAA I am in love with your style. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!