3 blogs I've been loving this month!

09:00:00



Hey Guys,

I hope you are all well. I haven't shared some blogs I have been enjoying lately and I thought it was about time I did now. I try to read blogs most days of the week but sometimes I don't have the time or I'm not in the right mindset to do so. I feel like I've been getting better than I was at keeping up with the blogging business. This is mainly because I didn't return to college until the 25th of January!!! Hopefully I can keep up. My schedule in college isn't too hectic on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays so I should be able to keep up.


4 Blogs I have been loving this month 

VVNightingale : Victoria's blog VVNightingale is one I have been following since the beginning of my time blogging. Her blog is a beauty blog which comprises of primarily Lush product reviews. However, Victoria started a new series this year which seemed to grip me. The series is titled "The Single Diaries" and is written once a week. We are given insights to the life of a single girl whether it is through experiences on tinder or encounters with hot guys in coffee shops. She seems to have a knack for humorous writing which is something I have been enjoying about her blog.









Thrifty Vintage Fashion: Nicole's blog Thrifty Vintage Fashion has been one I've been loving this month. For some reason, I feel like the quality of her content, design and other elements of her blog have improved massively this month. Her posts this month have seemed to be more of my cup of tea than any other month!




Through the Mirror: Caitlin's blog which is appropriately named "Through the Mirror" is primarily a beauty blog where she shares her favourite products with us as well as disappointing products, favourites and much more. Her blog has very high-quality crisp photography and her Instagram is definitely one of my go tos also! One of my favourite posts of hers this month was one where she shared some helpful apps which is where I discovered the Sleepbot app which helped me get into a regular sleeping pattern again!




What blogs have you been loving this month?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing them!!
    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: BLACK AND GREY OUTFIT WITH KNIT JUMPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, I love all of these blogs :) xx

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say I've been reading Nicole's blog a lot this month! Her posts and blog in general are simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I must check them all out!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great picks dear. Have a great day!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing!
    Love your blog!
    If you want we can follow each other!
    Have a nice week! :)

    NaturalElegance Fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love you :) Happy New Year!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/01/zipper-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I love Through the Mirror but I haven't heard of the other two before, so I'll have to go check them out.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely going to have to check these out! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!