The Christmas Tag!

09:00:00



Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well.

The last time I updated my blog, I informed you that I probably wouldn't be providing any blogposts until my exams were finished. But then, I finally made the trek (after a very long time) to my blog lovin' account where my newsfeed was covered from heel to toe in Christmas blog posts. I saw that a good few people were doing "blogmas" and I was frankly a little jealous that I wasn't involved in the festivities of the blogosphere. Despite having a fair amount of study to do, I decided that I may as well write up a blog post or two to add some festive cheer of my own to the blogosphere!

I was reading Yana's blog where I saw she did the Christmas tag, and discovered that I wanted to do one too. It is something simple and so perfect to get into the Christmas spirit. If I recall correctly, I believe I did a Christmas tag last year, so it'll be very interesting to see how my answers compare from one year to the next.

Favourite thing about Christmas:  My favourite thing about Christmas is probably the festive activities you can get up to with your family and friends. I describe myself as a fairly active person who always likes to be doing things and being involved. I most definitely enjoy doing things I wouldn't normally do on an everyday basis with my family, be it heading out to the Christmas Markets or drinking mulled wine or going ice skating, it can be pretty fun to do nice things with your friends and family.

Favourite Christmas Movies: One of the topics for the December Instagram challenge was favourite holiday movie which was very difficult for me to answer. As a child, I always used to watch "The Santa Clause". I was watching it earlier today and still enjoyed it to the same extent. There is just something so magical about it. I also like to watch light hearted films on the television at this time of year.

Real Tree or Fake Tree: For as long as I can remember, we have always had a fake tree, but what a beautiful tree it is. I feel like I lack that experience that everyone with a real tree talks about when they describe what it smells like because I don't believe I remember ever having a real tree.

Giving Presents or Receiving them:
I love to receive presents also, but when yoi do a great job at getting somebody a great gift, the feeling is super satisfying. I find it so difficult to buy for certain people.

Do you open your presents on Christmas morning or Christmas evening? : I normally open them on Christmas morning. I never get as many presents now than I used to so there isn't as much to open anyway!

What tops your tree? : A star. I hate angels at the top of the tree. 

As a kid, what was the one crazy gift you always asked for but never received? : I don't believe I ever asked for anything too over the top!

Handmade or bought cards?  I love the personal touches of handmade cards and the fact that they are totally unique, but there are some lovely bought cards available too. In November I was in a cute hobby shop in Stillorgan which had these cards you could colour in for Christmas. They were honestly the cutest thing ever and I was so close to buying them!!!

I hope you enjoyed the little tag!!!


I TAG ALL OF YOU TO DO THE CHRISTMAS TAG!

Merry Christmas,

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a lovely post! We have a 7ft fake tree and I love it! I don't get a real one because the size would cost a bomb!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. go buy


    Derma nova Anti-Aging Treatment purchase

    That Analyze is made up of Derma nova Anti-Aging Treatment elements, how can the theory conduct, unwanted side effects may take place as well as utilize associated tips
    Derma nova


    http://www.musclesupplement.org/derma-nova/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag! :) I love Christmas so much :D

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! I love Santa Clause the movie, its so funny! It's the one with Time Allen right?! Xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!