November Insta Month!

19:31:00


Hello Lovelies,

Apologies for my lack in posting, but I am afraid that this will probably continue until the 17th of December, the date I finish my exams. The pressure of second year has gotten hectic if I am honest with you, Instagram is the only bit of social media I can stay on top of at the moment, hence I can publish this post with some ease. As I am writing this post now, I am in the library, taking a breather from my studies. It gets fairly competitive to get a nice seat where there is a plug available to plug in your laptop.

November was a great month, it has to be said. I can't wait to share with you what I have been up to. Following Halloween, where I had some pretty good makeup applied and an absolutely terrifying contact lens sitting on my eye, I didn't seem to be hungover. This was despite attending a party, a night club (coppers) and not arriving home til 6 am in the morning!!! I got up that day to discover that for some reason my laptop wouldn't turn on. I tried everything from taking out the battery to holding down the power button. Nothing seemed to work, so I decided to go to the PC store where I got the laptop and it ended up being a long complicated journey to retrieving the laptop again. I won't bore you with the tedious details this time!!!

Not having a laptop and having an abundance of exams and assignments due really put me under a lot of pressure. I was very nervous about my final Food Diet and Health module as I performed quite poorly in the last multiple choice questionnaire. Lucky the final one was a relatively pleasant exam. A large chunk of my time was dedicated to my studies.

My progress in fitness seemed to stay reasonably on track. I haven't had much time to attend the gym lately with finals coming up, but hopefully this will change after the exams.

There was tradgedy in Paris in the month of November, terrorists attacked the cities, where people of 19 different nationalities were killed, something that could severely affect a lot of us. The French Society hosted a memorial service, where we heard a few people speak, sing as well as having a minute of silence out of respect. 

I started to feel Christmassy in November, the feeling is oddly not quite as strong right now. I ended up attending a market and Nicholas Mosse with my mother. Nicholas Mosse supply beautiful pottery pieces and the variety they had were so beautiful and impressive. I also organised a secret Santa with some of my friends. We did the exchange on the 25th and it was so nice to see everyone receive something. Adam who was my secret Santa managed to convince me he wasn't. I have to say he did a pretty good job on my gift!

At the very end of the month, it was one of my best friends Martin's birthday. He had planned for ages that he was going to have a party for his 21st so naturally I was quite excited when it was getting closer to the date. I ended up going on a road trip around Ireland at the weekend. I hopped on a train from Dublin to Tipperary and was driven from Tipperary to Cavan the next day by my friend Caroline. A fun weekend, experiencing Caroline's first reactions to the last ever Harry Potter and then party fun was definitely achieved! We went bowling and to the cinema in Cavan. The weather was too poor to do the paintballing we originally intended on doing,

I hope you like this little update I shared as well as my instagram photos. I am almost on 400 followers so I would appreciate any additional followers.
Follow me here!
I am doing the December photo challenge on Instagram this month, so there will be plenty to share in January about December!



How was your month? Let me know in the comments! 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great photos! Christmas mug is lovely :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elwira. :)
      I will definitely give your blog a wee check!

      Delete
  2. The Christmas feeling hits me early too, but for me in August haha. Lovely snaps doll :) Have a great weekend x
    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!