Happy Holidays!

09:00:00




Hello lovelies,

Christmas is rapidly approaching, so why not post a selection of Christmassy photographs that I've taken in the last while and make you feel totally festive!

Year upon year, I feel like Christmas isn't as exciting anymore. I am no longer that 8-year-old girl who'd wake up with excitement shaking throughout my body and hoping that my parents would allow myself and my brothers to head down to the Christmas tree at six o' clock in the morning. It seemed like then it was all about the gifts. Now it is more about spending time with the family and thinking of others at this time of year whether it be through a store bought gift, a homemade gift, helping a bit more around the house or through charity work. 

Getting the latest toy seemed to be so important to me back then, and although there are many mac lipsticks I'd love to have in my grasp, that stuff doesn't seem so important to me anymore. I am happier giving my mother a gift she enjoys than getting one I enjoy. I will be content with my Christmas day as long as I can sit down and relax with my family and have a lovely day and some good food. It's not about the presents.

What would make your ideal Christmas day? 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos! :) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year doll x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all 'Merry Christmass and A Happy New Year'. Amazing pictures, great post as well, I love it, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!