Christmas Wishlist 2015

09:00:00

lalalal






Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well and getting into the festive spirit. It is really hard to get into the spirit with exams taking over my life at the moment. I somehow managed to come up with a little wishlist of items I would be delighted with on Christmas day! Hopefully, this will inspire your Christmas lists or give you ideas on what to get other people.

Chocolate: You really can't go wrong with chocolate as a stocking filler for Christmas. Only the insane dislike chocolate, or you could always switch the chocolate for sweets or crisps of preference. Most of Christmas is spent eating junk so why not supply some more junk to be eaten?

Lush Products: If there is anything I am a complete sucker for it is a lush bath bomb or bubble bar and for me, Christmas is the perfect time to use these little goodies. Not only is it a bit colder out, but Lush come up with the best products at this time of year. Luxury Lush pud was one of my favourites last year and I am delighted that it has been released again this year. More recently, I have been enjoying the shower products that Lush supply also. I would be just as happy with one of those either.

Candles: Candles are something wonderful at this time of year also. I remember this time last year, I tried my first two Yankee candles and immensely enjoyed them. I loved cinnamon spice, anything that makes the room smell amazing would fill my soul with delight.

Makeup: As a beauty blogger, it is almost obligatory to have a bit of makeup on that Christmas list of yours. It is also an excellent idea to make a significant purchase for someone important to you that loves all things beauty related. I have included a naked 3 palette as it is the last one I want to get and has some gorgeous shades that would be lovely in the spring and summer. Benefit, as most of you know is one of my favourite makeup brands. I am an avid fan and user of their blushes and would love a set that would enable me to try several blushes as well as the Hoola bronzer. The two blushes I have at the moment are "Coralista" and "Dandelion". Both have lasted me over a year and are a deeply cherished part of my makeup collection.


What would you guys like for Christmas?
Let me know in the comments. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great list! I am asking for vouchers this year, so I can pick up some new makeup in the new year x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I normally get vouchers too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!