My September Instagram Pictures!

09:00:00

Hey Guys,

The end of the month has finally come upon us, and what a month it has been. I've been trying to settle back into life at university, had a visit from my relatives and lost a bit of blogging inspiration. My Instagram game hasn't been at its optimum. But seeing as I have made this a monthly tradition, I thought I would share my images from the last month!


 


I have most certainly been making the most of my evenings. On the first night back in College, my friends held a late surprise birthday party for me. I opened the front door of my house and there they all were, standing there and singing happy birthday to me. We had a few drinks and a laugh in my house before going out to Dicey's.

My friend Moya got me a few little bits for my birthday, one which was a motivational life hanging saying "some call it bitching, I call it motivational speaking". She also got me a really nice nail polish in a purply maroon colour which is perfect for this time of year as well as a tiny wall hanging saying "thank you for beeing my friend". It was really cute because there were bees on it.

I spent Freshers' week in the tent, getting people to join the French Society. We got over 600 members this year which we were delighted with. I also had a few nights out that week, one being the yearly tradition that is the Ag County colours. Everyone wears their native jerseys and heads out to Lafayettes. I was so drunk that night that I didn't notice that people took their shirts off in the club. I also attended a French Movie night with wine and cheese tasting and a petit déjeuner during the week. We are hoping to have more of those kind of events during the year.

Unfortunately I did not capture much else this month on my camera or upload anything to Instagram. But let me assure you that September was a lovely month. Last weekend, my aunt, uncle and younger cousin Matilda came over to visit from the UK. I have to say it was great seeing them. We did so much. We went to "Rancho Reilly's Petting Zoo" in Graigcullen Co. Laois. We went on this tractor train which was a series of barrels attached to wheels pulled by a tractor through a track. It was super fun. We also went to the Sensory Gardens in Carlow which was a place originally designed for the blind and deaf etc. But it is also a place filled with inspiration for the aspiring horticulturists out there!


What have you been up to this month? I would love to know, let me know in the comments below. 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Looks and sounds like a fabulous month, great pics
    Wishing you all the best with your studies

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet! I always wanted to have a surprise party like that! Lucky you to have such great friends!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great month Happy Belated Birthday! :D

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday :D We both have a birthday in September, awesome haha :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!