My Autumn/Winter Holy Grail Products!

09:00:00


Hello Everybody!
I hope you are all well.I have most certainly been busy these last few weeks. It looks like I won't be having as much free time for my blog as I had hoped. I have exams coming up etc and I haven't even had the time to come up with ideas for new posts.

Today , I am writing a beauty post. It has been a while since I have done this, but I suppose I haven't had a lot to talk about in relation to beauty; until now. I was recently shopping in Dundrum with my boyfriend Cathal, as I had a voucher from my birthday to spend. Needless to say, I spent most of it, on clothes, make up and other miscellaneous items. I have been trying some of the beauty items I purchased and I think some of them will become my staples for the Autumn/Winter season. I hence needed to take this opportunity to share these luxury items with you all! I hope you enjoy!





Naked Smoky Palette -
Although I have been craving the beautiful Naked 3 palette for quite some time now, I decided I'd go with the Naked Smoky for now and I am glad. The palette comes with twelve different shades or different colours and textures. What I love about this palette is that it appears to have more matte shades than the other 3 palettes, but also has a few velvety shades which are kind of between matte and shimmer in my opinion. I love how there is a smoky element in the middle colours of the palette but there are still a few browns and pinks that can be used for other looks. They are my favourite colours in eye shadows. I never get bored of browns or pinks. I haven't used this product long enough to do a full blown review but as it stands I am enjoying the product.

Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry - I'll be honest with you, I bought this lipstick because Zoella said in one of her vlogs that it was a pretty solid dupe for her gorgeous lipstick Charlotte Tilbury "Glaston Berry", a cherry purply colour which looks smashing on the 25 year old. The lasting power of this could be better but I love the colour it comes out on my lips and I have gotten the odd compliment on this lipstick.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 48 - This is another product that has gotten me a few compliments. It is one of the newest Kate Moss lipsticks, so if you like that finish as much as I do, I am sure you'll adore this product. It comes out a fairly dark brown colour which seems to suit my complexion anyways. I can imagine it suiting a variety of skin tones if I am honest. I really didn't expect to feel as much love for this product as I do now.

Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara - This was another very hyped about product and I am happy to say that it was worth the money. I love how my eyes look after an application of this. It adds length and volume which is all you could want in a mascara. It is one of my favourite mascaras of all time now. I even prefer it to Benefit They're real mascara.


What are your holy grail products for the Autumn/Winter???

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've seen the Revlon lipstick in that particular shade a lot recently, and gah, I want it so bad!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my birthday coming up, and I pray that I'll be getting that Urban Decay palette! I don't know what I have been all my life without it??!

    x
    www.karachelsie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Lash Sensational xx

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products! I have the Revlon lipstick in black cherry and I love the colour!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been hesitating whether I actually should buy Smoky palette or no. But it seems to be so beautiful, might finally give it a go! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!