Lush "Sparkly Pumpkin" Review!

09:00:00



Hey Lovelies,

As I said in my previous post, I will be reviewing some of my buys from the Lush Halloween Collection for you all.

So first off is the classic "Sparkly Pumpkin", which I believe is released year upon year. This is a bubble bar so it is one of those you crumble up and run under the water. This will allow heaps of bubbles to form in your tub!

The design of this bath product is incredibly simple, it's just a pumpkin. I'm not going to lie, I used this product as decoration in my student house while I wasn't using it. Beware! It gets glitter everywhere!!!

Exhibit A!





As you crumble this product under your bath water, the water turns a glittery gold colour and the product emits a beautiful warm but sweet fragrance, one that I very much enjoyed. The product also has a cinnamon stick in the centre which is something I had never seen in a bath product from Lush previously.

The product is very good value for money, this product could be utilised in two baths, thats one of my favourite things about bubble bars as you can relive the experience again. I had a pleasant bath so I couldn't recommend this product more!!!








Finally, I have to say that the description on the Lush Website sells this product very well;

 "Have a ball in the bath with this warming and cheerful bubble bar packed full of sparkle and citrus for cold, winter nights! The energising blend of juniperberry, lime and grapefruit oils packs a punch. Perfect for a long, lingering soak, just make sure you get out of your bath by midnight..."






Have you tried any of the Lush Halloween products yet? Be sure to let me know in the comments.



FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great post dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/lazy-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the post. :)

      Delete
  2. I have never tried Lush products but I am looking forward to trying them out when they get available in my country :)

    xoxo,
    Angelie // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure you can order them online.

      Delete
  3. Really want to try this! Great review :)
    Beth x | bethabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth.
      I highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  4. I love Lush this pumpkin looks great!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!