Lush "Night Wing" Review!

09:00:00




Hey Guys,

I hope you are all well. For the majority of the week I will be writing reviews on the Halloween bits I got from Lush! The product range isn't massive so I hope these posts don't get too repetitive for you guys.

When I opened up my set of lush products, I was most curious about the shower products instead of the bath products. I had never gotten a shower product before so I was definitely interested in giving them an attempt! Lush offer such a large variety of products for the shower such as shampoo bars, shower creams and shower jellies. "Night Wing" is a Halloween themed shower jelly.



This product frankly reminds me of my childhood! Between its wibbly wobbly jelly texture and it's lime scent which resembles "Fruit Pastille" sweets, this is definitely a product that is definitely one that unleashes your inner child. You simply take the pot into your shower and rub the jelly on your body. This will begin to form a gorgeous citrus smelling lather. You can use it for as long as you like. However beware that the texture of this is quite slippery. It feels kind of like those water snake toys people used to have as children. Mine even ended up breaking from its bat shape after my first shower with it.

This product as far as I am aware can be used multiple times and is something a bit different for your shower time. I also like that Lush are catering to those who do not have a bath tub or those who are too busy to relax and pamper themselves in the tub. I couldn't recommend this one more.

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I always wanted to try these products but never got around to it. Is the orange one a pumpkin? So cute!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have such amazing products :) Great review doll!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this when I was in Lush last week, it's so cool, I've wanted to try one of their shower jellies for a while now. This one smells amazing too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first review of the bunch - woop! I had actually also seen this mentioned by Gabby (velvetgh0st) in her most recent lush haul and was intrigued by the texture and the way it looked. Yet I love how different it is to your typical shower product, however I think my only problem with this would be the lime scent, as it's not something I'm a massive fan of! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rea;;y need to try this!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! You have some really lovely posts. :)
    www.ejtheblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!