Lush "Lord of Misrule" Shower Scream Review!

09:00:00


Hey People,

I am back with another Lush Halloween Product review for you guys and this time I will be writing about the "Lord of Misrule" shower scream!!! I love how they used "scream"instead of cream just to be extra Halloween-y! I forgot to mention that this product was actually paired with the "Night Wing" shower jelly, in a set that came in the cutest little bat thing ever. I have used that bat as a little decoration for our house. I seem to be in the Halloween Spirit this year!

One aspect I really liked about this product was the puns and the humour on the packaging. Firstly there was the word "scream" which fits in perfectly to the Halloween theme of the product. However, when I read the instructions on how to use the product it said; "If you really don't know how to use this product, then we suggest you find someone you really like and invite them into the shower with you to demonstrate". I don't know about you guys but I found it hilarious.



The smell of this product is supposed to mimic the bath bomb "Lord of Misrule" which I have yet to try. It is an absolutely excellent idea, especially if you don't have a bath. Most of the time I am too busy to linger in my tub for long so I almost find products like the shower scream more useful as I will have the opportunity to use them more.

This product comes in a tiny 70 ml bottle, but I am sure you can get these in larger containers. The good thing about it being so small is that it is cute and travel friendly. My dad brought this back to me from England without hassle.



When you squeeze some of this out it literally looks like green paint and I thought it looked a bit liquid-y. However as it fused with the dripping water from the shower head it began to lather and emit a lovely smell.

I would definitely recommend this product to those who use showers more as you come out smelling lovely.


Have you tried any of the Lush Shower products? Let me know in the comments and tell me what you recommend.

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh I might have to get this! I've never tried anything seasonal from Lush, and I don't have a bath in my student house, so shower 'scream' would be perfect! :D

    amber love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!