How to make the most out of your day!

09:00:00



Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well.

I have now been in college for about a month, and although I can say I am settled back in and used to my routine as it now, I can't say that it was like that in the very beginning. Going to university can be very tiresome and it can be hard to get everything you want done in a day. So I thought I would share some of my tips on how to make your day as productive as possible!


How to make the most out of your day!



Make personal aims!

A productive day is quite a subjective topic. Some people think that an hour's study in the morning is as productive as their day will get, when other people will feel more satisfied with an extra hour or so.  It all depends on what you aim to do with your day. Personally, I want to attend all of my lectures, go to the gym 3 times a week for 45 minutes, eat healthily, do some sort of revision everyday, spend time with friends whether it is a movie night or going clubbing and to spend time on a hobby i.e my blog. By having clear aims you are more likely to complete what you want in your day!



Write everything down!
Write a plan for the week or the day and everything you want to get done or need to get done. If you have assignments and complete them during the week you can cross them off from your to-do list. This is a great way of tracking your progress and remembering your aims in the first place!


Start every day as though you're starting at 9 am!
I have genuinely been waking up everyday as though I start at 9, unless I am sick or hungover. When you do this, you can get so much done with your day. I remember once I was at the gym at 8:45 and I had enough time to do revision before my first lecture of the day last week! The earlier you wake up, the more you can get done with your day.



Prepare!If you have prospects to eat healthier or bring a lunch to college everyday, it is very handy to pre pack a lunch before uni the night before. That way you don't have to be in such a rush to make one in the morning! I always prepare my lunch in advance which has helped me so much. I haven't once bought a chicken roll in centra like I used to last year!!!



How do you have a productive day?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. love this! I love writing everything down, it's so helpful and makes me so much more productive! xx,kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree that waking up earlier is a great way of getting things done - you have more hours in the day to be productive with! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being up early! I get so much done usually :-) although I'm ill at the moment and can barely stand up, so am just resting so I will hopefully get better soon! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips. I started uni 2 weeks ago and have been doing very similar things, it definitely helps and makes me feel so much better for myself. Although having a lie in after 9am sometimes is nice, haha!xx

    www.LUCY-COLE.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can definitely lie in now and again if you want to. That's what the weekend is for.

      Delete
  5. Love this, great tips!! I think it's really great start to your day if you get up early! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Ellen, interesting tips!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the, start as if your day is 9am, tip! ;)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are so awesome!

    makes me excited for fall


    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great start of the week Ellen!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some great tips! I'm definitely one for always wanting to make the most out of every day so I always have lists everywhere of things I need to do! I love getting up early too and even on my days off I tend to get up at the same time as I would for work so I can squeeze as much into the day as possible :) There is nothing worse than feeling like you've wasted a day just because you couldn't be bothered to get out of bed! :)
    Nicole xxx
    Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grea tips, I definitely need to start getting up earlier on my days off otherwise I just waste the day away!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!