Halloween Lush Haul!

13:37:00




Hello wonderful people, 

I hope you are all doing well and getting into the true Halloween Spirit!

If you have been a reader of my blog for quite some time now, then you will realise that I am a lover of the vegan cosmetic store Lush! They sell a whole range of things - bath bombs, face masks, lipstick, shower gel. The best part is that there products seem to be top of the range. I have never heard of a bath bomb or a bubble bar that has topped the creations from Lush.

I always love when Lush come out with their seasonal products for Halloween, Christmas, Easter and even Valentines day. In the light of Halloween, I got a good few little bits and bobs from their store. I thought I would show you the products for this post and I will review the products during next week in preparation for Halloween next Saturday! I hope you enjoy!!!




To be honest I thought the Halloween collection would consist of a lot more than it does. I am almost sure that I got pretty much the whole collection. I got two sparkly pumpkin bubble bars, 3 lord of the misrule bath bombs, and finally a shower gel and a shower jelly. I love the little pumpkins appearance wise and used them as little decorations in the house while I wasn't using them. However, what I was most excited about was using the actual shower products as I had never tried them before.



The Shower gel and the jelly both came in cute petite packaging in this adorable little bat. I have since used the bat as a little Halloween decoration. The texture of the jelly looks weird on a first impression, but it smells of a lovely citrus fragrance. The shower gel is the exact same fragrance as the "Lord of the misrules" bath bomb, something quite woody rather than sweet.

The sparkly pumpkin will get a lot of glitter on your hands so beware when you are touching.


All in all, I like the items I have gotten, I can't wait to try them all and review them in full for you lot!



Have you tried any of these products yet?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I will be writing reviews on these all week.

      Delete
  2. ooh ove Lush they do great seasonal products too fun!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their seasonal stuff the best!

      Delete
  3. I love Lush, the bath bombs are great!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for LUSH! <3 I don't live anywhere near one, so I've never had a chance to try their seasonal products, but...someday! <3 The pumpkin and that little bat are bothso adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, lush is always the best when certain seasonal/occasional collections come out! The pumpkin bubble bar is a definite eye grabber for me, will be looking out for the review on that one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just published a review on that product <3

      Delete
  6. Omg, the bat packaging is way too adorable. What a great haul, Ellen, can't wait to see your review!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am so excited to share. :)

      Delete
  7. Such lovely treats, I think I'm obsessed with that glittery pumpkin
    Hope you enjoy using them all!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute, i'd love to have one <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Follow me on bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!