What I Ate Wednesday #13

10:10:00

Hello Lovelies,

It is the last Wednesday of August and the last day of my "What I Ate Wednesday" series. I really hope you enjoyed this series and I will do the odd "What I Ate Wednesday" posts now and again.

Breakfast



For breakfast I had a fruit bowl which included banana, pineapple and watermelon as well as nuts and linseed and yoghurt.

Benefits

-
This meal has a good mixture of protein, carbs and fats.
- Yoghurt is high in calcium and protein.
- Nuts have the good fats and are a good source of protein.
- Linseed is a source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Fruit contains many vitamins and minerals.
 Lunch

For lunch I had a toasted gluten free sandwich with avocado, beet root and houmous inside with beans on the side!

Benefits

- Balanced meal nutrient wise.
- Beans are high in protein.
- Houmous is high in protein.
- Avocados contain the good fats.
- Gluten free bread is gluten free and a great alternative for coeliacs.

Dinner


For dinner I had chicken curry and rice.

Benefits
- Chicken is high in protein but low in fat.
- Rice is a great source of carbohydrates, providing us energy for the day.

Snacks
- Piece of watermelon (frozen)
- Pack of hunky dories!


I hope you enjoyed this series.
Let me know what you ate today!


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You know I have never been a fan of beans and to be honest I don't even think I tried them but the look scares me (I have no idea why lol) but your dinner, oh mouthwatering! Looks delicious doll :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see your breakfast I get so hungry haha :) Everything looks so good, mostly your dinner!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!