What I Ate Wednesday #12

09:00:00



Hello Lovely People,

I hope your summer is going wonderfully, even though it is closer and closer to coming to an end. Personally, I am delighted. I can't wait to go back to college. I love being in a firm routine and I am a lot closer with people in college from different parts of Ireland than I am with people at home!

It is Wednesday, the dedicated day to my summer long series; "What I Ate Wednesday". It is pretty hard to believe that this is going to be the second last consecutive addition to this series. I can't say I won't ever do a "What I Ate Wednesday" post again, because I'll probably write one up randomly in a few months time. For now, I think the series is a bit repetitive. I am sure I will come up with another series, so watch this space. Without any further interruptions, lets get on what we are all here for: The food!

Breakfast


For breakfast I had a smoothie bowl. The smoothie is made of yoghurt, banana and raspberries. Toppings include almond nuts, honey, pineapple and some black forest fruit!

Benefits of the meal
- Yoghurt is a great source of calcium for strong bones and teeth and protein. 
- Almonds are a great source of essential fats and proteins. 
- Berries are full of antioxidants. 
- Bananas are rich in potassium! 

Lunch!

Lunch was a stirfry which included chicken, peppers, carrots and noodles. 

Benefits of the meal
- Chicken is high in protein and low in saturated fat!
- The vegetables contain antioxidants. 
- Noodles are a source of Carbohydrates and gives us energy for the day. 


Dinner!


For dinner I had sweet potato wedges, beet root, cherry tomatoes, avocado and chicken.




Snacks! - Vegan Peanut butter and banana ice cream.

Fluids - 3L of water.




What did you eat today?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Great post! You're so healthy:)
    Love the what I eat Wednesday series, I've seen vlogger Anna saccone do it. Josie xo
    josieannacatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I watch Anna's videos.
      I am just doing one more as I won't have time in College :)
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Ah sweet potato wedges are the best!

    xoxo,
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/petite-maison-fashion-4281181 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love adding peppers on my food gives it such a great taste :) Everything looks yummy dear!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I am not a fan of sweet potato I ate them one time and they were ok first but then the taste just kept getting weird I have no idea why haha. Anyways everything looks good mostly those almonds I love them so much. I can eat them without anything :)

    (I got the shirt a while ago I can't remember where I got it sorry and the lipstick I did a review on months ago, it is maybelline the purple is actually so bright but once it dries in it goes a little darker I love it. I'll leave the link here just in case you want to check it out http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/2015/02/maybelline-new-york.html) Have a great day doll x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I love sweet potato but I know people who don't like it so don't worry!

      Delete
  5. the dishes look so yummy.....

    https://www.facebook.com/crazyaboutcolors

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!