What I Ate Wednesday! #11

09:00:00


Hello Lovelies,
Today is Wednesday and as I have been doing for the past few months,  I have been sharing a weekly food diary with you. If I am totally honest I feel that this series is getting a bit repetitive and is going to become a chore if I do it for the whole year, so I will be stopping at the end of August.

Here is what I ate!

Breakfast



For breakfast I had a bowl with yoghurt, almonds, berries and apple.

Benefits!
- The yoghurt will provide me with some protein as well as calcium which promotes healthy bones and teeth!
- Almonds are full of good fats and protein!
- Berries are full of antioxidants.
- Apples have plenty of vitamins!


Lunch



Lunch was a sandwich with gluten free bread which had avocado and chicken. I had some carrots and beetroot also.


Benefits

- Gluten Free Bread is a great alternative for those with gluten intolerance.
- Avocado are a great source of the healthy fats!
- Chicken is a great source of protein and has less saturated fat than red meat!
- Carrots and Beetroot have a variety of vitamins.

Dinner



We didn't have a lot of food at home so I made some homemade wedges with some spare potatoes, put beans and chicken on the side.


Benefits!- Potatoes provide carbohydrates which gives us fuel for the day.
- Beans and chicken are great protein sources.


What have you eaten today?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love beets so much. Your breakfast though, yummy! All my fave things in one!
    Have a great day lovely x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been on holiday for the past month and have really been
    looking forward to reading your blog when I got back- it definitely didn’t
    disappoint! xx



    MAYBELLINE CLASSIC VOLUME EXPRESS WATERPROOF
    MASCARA SWATCHES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thats so sweet.
      I am blogging everyday this month :)

      Delete
  3. You lunch looks so good!!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!