What I Ate Wednesday #10

09:00:00


Hello Lovelies,
I hope you are all well!

Today is Wednesday which is the designated day to share what I have been eating with you . I can't believe I only have four more What I ate Wednesdays to post! I hope you have been enjoying them. A quick disclaimer before I get into the post! Some of the photos may be of bad quality because my camera died in the middle of the day and I didn't have the chance to charge it. Apologies in advance. 


Just putting it out there until they're over that I have one beauty related giveaway here and one fashion related giveaway here so please enter if you're interested!


Breakfast!



I had one of my typical breakfasts, avocado on gluten free toast with egg and pepper. :)

Benefits of the meal!
- Gluten free bread is a great alternative to normal bread for people who are coeliac or gluten intolerant!

- Avocados are packed full of mono-unsaturated fatty acids. These are the healthy fats. They can reduce cholesterol levels. They are incredibly nutritious and healthy also as they contain so many vitamins and minerals such as Vit. K, Vit. C and the B vitamins such as folate and Vitamin B6. More information on avocados here

- Eggs are a great source of protein and fats!

Lunch!


For lunch I had some fried chicken, half a cucumber, half a green pepper, a beetroot and sweetcorn!

Benefits!
- The chicken is a great source of protein and is lower in saturated fats than red meat!

- The vegetables provide a variety of vitamins and minerals.

Dinner!

For dinner I had two small buritos which included beef, salsa sauce, peppers, red onion and cheese. 

Benefits
This is a well balanced meal which includes essential fatis, protein and carbs. There are also plenty of antioxidants in the peppers!

Snacks!


As a snack I blended a banana with some yoghurt and had it with cinnamon and berries. Yummy!


What have you been eating today?

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Awh the food looks so yummy! Have to give some of them a go. I'm always looking for ideas
    Jennie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad you found so much inspiration from here!

      Delete
  2. Your breakfasts are the best! I love egg and bread so this looks super tasty. I also really love yogurt and I love adding in my own fruit :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your breakfast looks so good, I want to try toast like that.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same breakfast! That is what I have most mornings.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! That toast looks delicious :)
    -Liz
    www.thecleaneatingcouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so healthy! I need to take a leaf out of your book x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your food looks so delicious and it's so healthy too. Mexican food is one of my faves, so the burritos sound amazing x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!