It is currently very wet in Ireland. Is it perhaps time to say farewell to the summer?
I hope it is much nicer wherever you are!
I was recently tagged by the lovely Yana from Time With Yana . I believe that this is a relatively new tag, the idea of which is to encourage positivity about ourselves, something I feel very strongly about. I am a fairly confident person and have come to accept myself so I hope that this tag will help others to see the good in themselves.
So before I start the tag I will share some of the rules with you!
- Share 13 things you love about yourself, forgetting the word "selfish"
- Nominate 13 other bloggers to do this challenge
- Share the post using the hashtag #TheSelfLoveChallenge13
13 things I love about myself!
1. I like how I do my make up. At the start of my teenage years I had a thing for wearing make up. I made some pretty awful mistakes such as wearing excessive amounts of eye liner and not properly blending my eye shadow! I am sure we have all made those mistakes. Since getting into make up again in the past year, I definitely have improved loads. I absolutely love the way I do my eye shadow in particular!
2. This may sound contradictory to my first point, but I like that I don't always have to wear make up to feel good about myself. I like looking nice and experimenting with make up, but I could blissfully not wear it for a week or even a month. I'm glad that I am happy in my skin without make up and just use make up as a way to highlight features I already have!
3. I love my own company. I can spend a day by myself happily!
4. I love my blog and the place it has become. It all came from me and the thoughts in my head!
5. I like the way I dress. It is quirky and it is me!
6. I am happy with my C cup bra size. They aren't so big that they get in the way of everything or cause back pain and they aren't so small that they aren't noticeable.
7. I like my dedication to healthy eating. I eat pretty healthily most days! I don't deprive myself of the odd naughty treat and I can still manage to eat healthily without going crazy on snacks.
8. I love my belly button piercing. I think it makes my stomach area look very interesting seeing as I have a permanent scar on my belly too!
9. I love that I am fluent in Irish. I am proud to be able to speak our native language!!
10. I love that I am trustworthy and can keep a secret!
11. I like that I don't care too much about what people think about me.
12. I like that I am a very open person. I am open to trying new things, meeting new people and just new ideas in general.
13. I love my hazel brown eyes and I am so shocked that I left that til last!
Tell me something you love about yourself!