#TheSelfLoveChallenge13

09:00:00



Hello Lovelies,
It is currently very wet in Ireland. Is it perhaps time to say farewell to the summer?
I hope it is much nicer wherever you are!

I was recently tagged by the lovely Yana from Time With Yana . I believe that this is a relatively new tag, the idea of which is to encourage positivity about ourselves, something I feel very strongly about. I am a fairly confident person and have come to accept myself so I hope that this tag will help others to see the good in themselves.
So before I start the tag I will share some of the rules with you!


Rules!

- Share 13 things you love about yourself, forgetting the word "selfish"
- Nominate 13 other bloggers to do this challenge
- Share the post using the hashtag #TheSelfLoveChallenge13



13 things I love about myself!

1. I like how I do my make up. At the start of my teenage years I had a thing for wearing make up. I made some pretty awful mistakes such as wearing excessive amounts of eye liner and not properly blending my eye shadow! I am sure we have all made those mistakes. Since getting into make up again in the past year, I definitely have improved loads. I absolutely love the way I do my eye shadow in particular!

2. This may sound contradictory to my first point, but I like that I don't always have to wear make up to feel good about myself.  I like looking nice and experimenting with make up, but I could blissfully not wear it for a week or even a month. I'm glad that I am happy in my skin without make up and just use make up as a way to highlight features I already have!

3. I love my own company. I can spend a day by myself happily!

4. I love my blog and the place it has become. It all came from me and the thoughts in my head!

5. I like the way I dress. It is quirky and it is me!

6. I am happy with my C cup bra size. They aren't so big that they get in the way of everything or cause back pain and they aren't so small that they aren't noticeable.

7.  I like my dedication to healthy eating. I eat pretty healthily most days! I don't deprive myself of the odd naughty treat and I can still manage to eat healthily without going crazy on snacks.

8. I love my belly button piercing. I think it makes my stomach area look very interesting seeing as I have a permanent scar on my belly too!

9. I love that I am fluent in Irish. I am proud to be able to speak our native language!!

10.  I love that I am trustworthy and can keep a secret!

11.  I like that I don't care too much about what people think about me.

12.  I like that I am a very open person. I am open to trying new things, meeting new people and just new ideas in general.

13.  I love my hazel brown eyes and I am so shocked that I left that til last!



I nominate... 





Tell me something you love about yourself!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I haven't seen many people do this so I will definitely give it a go! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nicole. Have fun doing the challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my company too! Love this post!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me. Such a unique and fun idea. Self love is so important too!

    Rachel // illustratedteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for nominating me! I love the idea of spreading positivity by this tag. P.S you're eyes are so pretty! x


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! It's nice to see people realising what their personal positives are and proudly sharing them with everyone else :)

    Tore | atinymew.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful post! Thanks for the nomination!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ellen! I love your post for The Self Love Challenge 13! Still can't believe how many people accepted it. I am currently trying to thank everyone out there for writing this and realising how wonderful human beings they are. I need to say a HUGE THANK YOU to you for doing this! Your eyes are amazing! I am a big fan of hazel eyes... I think your blog is simply amazing. Also I wish one day I could be fluent in Irish too. I have a passion for foreign languages! Hope you have a lovely week!
    With Love Alexandra from http://alexandrasparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a great post, I will deffo take part! That's awesome that you can speak fluent Irish! I have grown to enjoy my own company too :) xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!