The 90 day challenge and my goals for the semester!

11:04:00



Hello Lovelies,

I hope you are all well and ready for "back to school" season!

Like most people my age, I am somebody who spends excessive amounts of time on internet, and more specifically, Youtube. I watch pretty much anything there, from baking and recipe videos, to beauty and fashion hauls to daily vlogs. Lately, I have been watching a lot of the daily Vlogs from the channel"PointlessBlog" belonging to the lovely Alfie Deyes.

What I enjoy about his vlogs the most is that they are extremely interactive. Alfie is always asking questions and asking for his viewers opinions on things. It seems like he is trying to please most people, which I feel he does for the most part. At the end of the day, he is only human and there is not a lot more we can ask of him. That is besides the point of this post anyway.

I recently was watching his videos when he announced that he was taking on a "90 day challenge". It is a pretty vague name to be sure. A lot of people may confuse this with the squat challenge or the ab challenge (it could be if you wanted it to be), but it is something a bit more complex. As far as I understand from Alfie's words this is a challenge which is based on self improvement and tracking our progress and seeing how we grow over a period of 90 days.

Like Alfie, I am quite a positive person. I like to be the change I want to see in my life and I think this challenge is the perfect asset to use to track your progress. Seeing as it is coming into September, the time when College is back, I felt that it would be the perfect time to begin this challenge. Once I feel I have had a productive day I can x it off my calender. I will feel very accomplished when I do so!

I thought that it would be nice to update my readers on a monthly basis of my progress in the 90 day challenge. I also want to allow this post to focus on some of my many goals for the next few months. It is the perfect time to begin now!

So without further ado, here are some of my goals for the semester!


My Goals for the Semester!






1. Health and Fitness :
I have to admit that I am extremely happy with how healthy my diet has gotten. I am eating  and enjoying more vegetables and fruit than I have ever before! I also feel that it is reasonably balanced and healthy. I don't deprive myself of snacks which I feel works well for me because I don't find myself wanting unhealthy snacks too often!! The only aspect of my health and fitness I am dissatisfied with currently is my fitness levels. About a month ago I was pretty good for getting up and going for a jog. Lately I have gotten lazy again. I am hoping to get running again, perhaps redo the squat challenge and make the odd trip to the university gym. I just want to feel healthy and strong.



2. The Blog : I am delighted with how often I posted on my blog in the summer and the fact that I managed to post every single day in August, It is not an easy task my friends! I feel pretty tired from all the writing I have been doing lately. I find that as I get busier in Uni, my blog seems to become less of a priority. This semester I want to post on my blog 2-3 times a week as well as keeping updated with my bloglovin feed which I sometimes fall behind on!


3. French Society :  Many of you may not know that I am the PR officer of the UCD French Society Committee. I will have a lot of responsibilities and duties for them this year which I can only hope to stay on top of. Semester 1 will most certainly be our busiest time so I have a lot to do when it comes to that!


4. Friends and Family: I just hope to make appropriate time for friends and family. This year I am not in as many lectures with all of my friends so I feel I will appreciate the time I spend with them!


5. Budget: Keeping an eye on your cash is definitely a must when you are in Uni and are paying rent for an apartment. I just want to get better at budgeting and keep an eye on what I spend.


6. Coursework: I really want to get all As in a semester this year. This is mainly because I want to look good for my potential work placement in third year as well as having a high probability of studying abroad. I think I can do it, so I hope to study more frequently than I did last year and hopefully it'll pay off!




What are your goals for this semester and how are you tracking them?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love watching Alfie's vlogs myself, although I do need to catch up on quite a few as I've been missing out the last lot over the past few days. But this sounds great! I might even take it on board myself, as I've been trying to up my game a bit on the whole fitness buisness but I just can't seem to be motivated let alone get up and go for jog, so sounds like you're doing really well! :) x


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so motivated! This was such a lovely post to read.
    Josie xo
    josieannacatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi gorgeous! My new post is finally up! josieannacatherine.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I hope you achieve A's in your coursework, it really helps! x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. I'll try my best :)

      Delete
  4. I like to watch Alfie's vlogs as well! The 90 day challenge seems like a great idea!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!